The Jiggle of a Thick Ass

• grean
  • 11-11-2016, 01:40 PM
With every step a gentle ripple goes up her ass. Why is it that I like it so? Nothing is more distracting than a thick ass walking in front of me.
I imagine myself pounding away with her face buried in a pillow. Goddammit, I need to fuck a thick ass.
  • Re
  • 11-11-2016, 02:54 PM
Dear Diary
With every step a gentle ripple goes up her ass. Why is it that I like it so? Nothing is more distracting than a thick ass walking in front of me.
I imagine myself pounding away with her face buried in a pillow. Goddammit, I need to fuck a thick ass. Originally Posted by grean
Not to worry...there are a lot of those on ECCIE these days. Too many, in fact.
Dear penthouse........
Yeah, the perfect position with the lady in my avatar.
If it jiggles, that means its soft
Yikes, if my butt jiggles, I'm not gonna leave the gym until it stops jiggling. I am paranoid of jiggly things on me.
I don't believe in a super jiggly butt. Enough to shake it cool but not jiggly to a point my butt shakes through what is suppose to be my tight Jeans
My booty jiggles in all the most perfect ways!!!! It's bouncy and soft... plus I definitely know how to make it wiggle. !!! Hey I'm a country fed girl with thick thighs and a JIGGLING BUBBLE BOOTY!
Take a peek at my showcase
I just played with Tyra's big jiggly ass at the Men's Club.. my friend told her it was like jello.. it is.. soft and jiggly.. and yes, there's a difference between jiggly and thick.
Its not just thick girl's that jiggle. I myself have seen skinny girls that have flabby/saggy asses that jiggle.

You don't have to be thick to jiggle is what I'm saying and thick is supposed to mean slim upper body and thick lower body. (Ever heard of slimthick?) Not thick all over.
Its not just thick girl's that jiggle. I myself have seen skinny girls that have flabby/saggy asses that jiggle.

You don't have to be thick to jiggle is what I'm saying and thick is supposed to mean slim upper body and thick lower body. (Ever heard of slimthick?) Not thick all over. Originally Posted by Kimber Rose
There is some truth here. Nothing wrong with a little jiggle, even a nice firm booty has a little jiggle now and then. Think Jello, it's nice and firm , yet it jiggles when it is shaken. Same with a firm booty, if it has some meat on it it's going to jiggle a little. What you don't want is for it to continue jiggling after you have stopped moving, think waterbed..