LMM

Whatever happened to Little Miss Melissa?
She would have probably let you know if she cared for you to know. Respect people when they fly off the radar because it's usually for a reason - good or bad. Either way, it's none of anyone's business about what happened to her other than if you are in her family.

I don't want to sound harsh, but sometimes it's probably best not to know why people disappear from whore boards all of a sudden. Some things in life you just leave alone and mind your own business. You should leave this inquiry alone and forget about it.
She would have probably let you know if she cared for you to know. Respect people when they fly off the radar because it's usually for a reason - good or bad. Either way, it's none of anyone's business about what happened to her other than if you are in her family.

I don't want to sound harsh, but sometimes it's probably best not to know why people disappear from whore boards all of a sudden. Some things in life you just leave alone and mind your own business. You should leave this inquiry alone and forget about it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No Sir, I have a right to ask. I think you've let one too many western movie go to your head. Her account doesn't say disabled and I don't remember she said she retired. So I'm asking. Maybe it's time for you to put down your tv remote and quit living in your 1886 fantasy world.

Besides, your avator is a copyrighted image that violates copyright laws and copyright violations are a violation of eccie guidelines. The "Rifleman" needs to know the law better.

I hope you got permission to use your avator from Levy-Gardner-Laven Productions, Inc. They own the copyright to "The Rifleman."
Calm down dude and don't get your panties in a bunch. I was just talking common sense to you. If you don't like it, dismiss it and keep asking where she is. I don't give a fuck either way.

Don't worry about what you wrongfully think about copyright laws. I know a bit about the law. Take that weak sauce elsewhere and keep searching for that hooker. Don't worry about my avatar. I don't even know what an "avator" is. Learn how to spell it correctly and then give me shit about it. LOL

I'm the only one who responded to your question. If you don't like my response, tough shit. I at least bothered to respond unlike everyone else who did not bother to even waste their time with your silly question.

Stay safe and be well.
No Sir, I have a right to ask. I think you've let one too many western movie go to your head. Her account doesn't say disabled and I don't remember she said she retired. So I'm asking. Maybe it's time for you to put down your tv remote and quit living in your 1886 fantasy world.

Besides, your avator is a copyrighted image that violates copyright laws and copyright violations are a violation of eccie guidelines. The "Rifleman" needs to know the law better.

I hope you got permission to use your avator from Levy-Gardner-Laven Productions, Inc. They own the copyright to "The Rifleman." Originally Posted by John Knox
You can contact them at their official address in this website.

https://www.therifleman.net/index.php/contacts/

LGL Licensing LLC
8730 Wilshire Blvd. #400
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
USA.

Phone: 310-278-9820

Copyright laws for images
Legally Using Images Under the U.S. Copyright Act
So illustrations, photographs, charts and the like are all protected by copyright. The full range of rights attaches to owners of these works. The owner of copyright has the exclusive rights to exercise their rights such as: Reproduce or republish the image.Jan 14, 2020

I believe the usage here does not fall under the "fair use" and would be considered offensive by the legal copyright holder.
  • Go4it
  • 04-21-2020, 08:57 AM
IMHO - Lucas you are the one that needs to calm down and don't get your panties in a wad. You don't like his question - ignore it. He asked for information -- not your opinion.
That’s a tough question because both have valid points. If a provider guests or closes their account and talk about retirement we as a group need to respect that. So in some cases rifleman would be correct. The OP is correct too lol. He has a right to ask and particularly in cases where the provider is still active in someway it’s not a bad thing to ask what happened. Prob like most of us both guys are feeling pressure from the virus .
IMHO - Lucas you are the one that needs to calm down and don't get your panties in a wad. You don't like his question - ignore it. He asked for information -- not your opinion. Originally Posted by Go4it
I neither care nor asked for your opinion. If someone wants to be gone, you respect that and you let it go. You don't try to find her when she clearly does not want to be found. If she wanted to be found, she already would have been found. I don't give a fuck whether you agree with me but just like your opinion, I'm giving you mine.

I don't give a shit about this hooker but when a dude starts a thread asking about her, it's just weird to me. If she wanted him to know, he would have known. There are boundaries in life. He does not appear to respect them. If she would want him to contact her, she easily could make that possible if she wanted to hear from him.

I doubt you'll agree with me about simple common sense, but I'm cool with that. I've been on this board long enough to know what's up.

When a dude brings up copyright infringement on a whore board, I know exactly what type of clown that guy is because that's not normal and his argument is weak as fuck and he is fishing. That's just not how real men behave because my avatar does not have to do with jack shit regarding his original post. Nothing
I neither care nor asked for your opinion. If someone wants to be gone, you respect that and you let it go. You don't try to find her when she clearly does not want to be found. If she wanted to be found, she already would have been found. I don't give a fuck whether you agree with me but just like your opinion, I'm giving you mine.

I don't give a shit about this hooker but when a dude starts a thread asking about her, it's just weird to me. If she wanted him to know, he would have known. There are boundaries in life. He does not appear to respect them. If she would want him to contact her, she easily could make that possible if she wanted to hear from him.

I doubt you'll agree with me about simple common sense, but I'm cool with that. I've been on this board long enough to know what's up.

When a dude brings up copyright infringement on a whore board, I know exactly what type of clown that guy is because that's not normal and his argument is weak as fuck and he is fishing. That's just not how real men behave because my avatar does not have to do with jack shit regarding his original post. Nothing Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I asked the question because I didn't want to try and communicate with her if she retired or God forbid died. Her profile was still active. So I thought I'd ask other members.

You may need to put the remote down and quit watching so many western movies. People are starting to think you're becoming a little unhinged in your replies. This is a hobby website and 2020. It's not Dodge City and 1890.
I asked the question because I didn't want to try and communicate with her if she retired or God forbid died. Her profile was still active. So I thought I'd ask other members.

You may need to put the remote down and quit watching so many western movies. People are starting to think you're becoming a little unhinged in your replies. This is a hobby website and 2020. It's not Dodge City and 1890. Originally Posted by John Knox

I'm actually watching Bosch now on Amazon. It's pretty good. You should check it out if you haven't already. They just came out with season 6.

Why would you not just do a search on her and find her most recent reviewers and send them a PM? Anyway, I've gone back and forth with you enough this morning.

Again, be safe and be well. I hope there are no hard feelings because I don't roll like that. I may come across as an asshole but I wish everyone the best.

I hope you got permission to use your avator from Levy-Gardner-Laven Productions, Inc. They own the copyright to "The Rifleman."

How in the hell do you think they'll enforce a violation? I don't think Lucas McCain is his real name, nor did he provide his real world information to ECCIE.

Once a picture is put on the internet, it's pretty much up for grabs to use. He isn't using it as a company logo or to profit financially. He's using it as an avatar on a hooker website.
How in the hell do you think they'll enforce a violation? I don't think Lucas McCain is his real name, nor did he provide his real world information to ECCIE.

Once a picture is put on the internet, it's pretty much up for grabs to use. He isn't using it as a company logo or to profit financially. He's using it as an avatar on a hooker website. Originally Posted by slubby
Yeah, but he never threatened to kill me or beat me up like other anonymous internet pussies on this board have in the past. I thought he was rather tame. I have an opinion and he has an opinion.

I get it. He was just trying to find a chick who he liked. I should have probably been a little more sensitive to his inquiry. I've never had a problem to admit when I am wrong for not being more sensitive. It's just my personality to not be. That's on me.

I don't apologize for a single fucking word that I said in this thread, but I'll admit that maybe I should have stayed out of it. I blame the Coronavirus and being stuck at home.

Edit: If Lucas is actually my 1st or middle name, my parents have a lot of explaining to do after all of these years because my DL, birth certificate and passport must all be full of shit.

Once a picture is put on the internet, it's pretty much up for grabs to use. He isn't using it as a company logo or to profit financially. He's using it as an avatar on a hooker website. Originally Posted by slubby
Given the copyrighted image is being used on a website concerned with prostitution, it would not typically be considered a "fair use" exception since it would tend to defame the image and value of the picture.

The copyright holder would have to issue a takedown request and pursue other options if the owners of this site failed to honor the request.

The poster in question is using the image to burnish his credentials here among this community as a "tough guy" and resents the fact everyone laughs at him.
I hate to break it to you FF, but nobody is finding me. I know this handle is discussing me (your 3rd). Nobody is finding me. They can trace down an IP. But I'm pretty high up at my firm. My cybersecurity nerds have me at an IP address about 30 mile away from me. They can go bust that guy if anyone actually even lives there if that is where you are going. I don't read your shit because I don't care to lower my IQ.

You're kind of predictable to me. You don't like me and you want to out me. Good luck with that because you'll definitely need it.

Just FYI, someone sent me a PM about the shit you posted. That's lame as fuck. You should be embarrassed.
Yeah, but he never threatened to kill me or beat me up like other anonymous internet pussies on this board have in the past. I thought he was rather tame. I have an opinion and he has an opinion.

I get it. He was just trying to find a chick who he liked. I should have probably been a little more sensitive to his inquiry. I've never had a problem to admit when I am wrong for not being more sensitive. It's just my personality to not be. That's on me.

I don't apologize for a single fucking word that I said in this thread, but I'll admit that maybe I should have stayed out of it. I blame the Coronavirus and being stuck at home.

Edit: If Lucas is actually my 1st or middle name, my parents have a lot of explaining to do after all of these years because my DL, birth certificate and passport must all be full of shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're ALRIGHT in my book McCain. It takes a real man to admit when he's WRONG and you had the guts to admit your emotions got the best of you. So no hard feelings here. Best of luck to you!