Ok Upsetters-- a non-local has a geography-ish question...

So.

The last time I cam to your area-- I just did Buffalo then went home. Next time, its going to be a bit more extended. So here's the question--

I know that Buffalo and Rochester and Syracuse are spoke of often around here-- so I'm including all of those. But-- what about Albany? Should I include it or is it generally a "no fly" zone?
Buffalo to Rochester is about 1 hour 15 minutes, Roch to Syracuse 1 hour 20 minutes, Syracuse to Albany 2 hours 15 minutes. Of course it depends on where exactly you would be staying. That being said start in Erie Pa, then 1 hour 30 minutes to Buffalo and on from there. And back the the other way back to Erie. That covers the drive time. Is it worth it? I know a lot of girls go to Albany and do well. Ask Busty Baby Girl, Lexi, Eve on here I know they go to Albany some..
smAlbany is in another forum but many times part of the I30 tour Mam
Got it-- I totally missed it had its own sub-forum.

If I had the time-- I'd just add in Cleveland and do the whole strand.. but I only travel so many days at a time-- so Cleveland/Erie will likely be its own thing another time.
Buffalo to Rochester is about 1 hour 15 minutes, Roch to Syracuse 1 hour 20 minutes, Syracuse to Albany 2 hours 15 minutes. Of course it depends on where exactly you would be staying. That being said start in Erie Pa, then 1 hour 30 minutes to Buffalo and on from there. And back the the other way back to Erie. That covers the drive time. Is it worth it? I know a lot of girls go to Albany and do well. Ask Busty Baby Girl, Lexi, Eve on here I know they go to Albany some.. Originally Posted by ben dover
Erie PA mmmmmm do you like strip clubs Mam????
Actually, I do.

And I can squeeze Erie in... had to recheck my calendar.
Actually, I do.

And I can squeeze Erie in... had to recheck my calendar. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
mmmmm ever strip at one ????
A I did granny at Partners Encounter mmmm

then Byron NY Encounter: Granny got fired and I got kicked out of Playmates... Duh both a yes could be fun Mam

dang job I got now LOL
South Byron is between BUF n ROC closer to ROC
I was a stripper in my late teens and early 20's. Heh... back then I was a "clean dancer". I kick myself now-- knowing all that extra $$ I could have had back then.
I was a stripper in my late teens and early 20's. Heh... back then I was a "clean dancer". I kick myself now-- knowing all that extra $$ I could have had back then. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
clean errrrr Guys go fir the Dirty Dancers mmmm sex wise that is

Partners I Think play still ok

Playmates ask for the video to add to your fans only
But I do think more got fired from icky ROS than by cam in the lap dance area
More business to be had in Albany when legislature is in session. Senate & Assembly members, staffs & lobbyist all in town, most away from home, all very well compensated.
I dunno-- its hard to trust a politician in the bedroom-- no guarantee you're gonna like the way they fuck ya.
You have a point Grace.
Politicians usually jack civies, whom don't even realize they're getting ....

I know a couple gals that call what you mention the "Lake Circuit".
I dunno-- its hard to trust a politician in the bedroom-- no guarantee you're gonna like the way they fuck ya. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
ya, no Gov Bill Clinton style pardons in NY at this time mmmmm I think
I dunno-- its hard to trust a politician in the bedroom-- no guarantee you're gonna like the way they fuck ya. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
But, you can be sure you’ll get fucked one way or another.