logistics in getting cleared..ladies

Ladies I am not sure why you ask for past provider info if you can see the client"s reviews.. Can you not just contact the ladies on the reviews? Additionally what in particular do you want from the reference ladies.. ???
We can but some gents get upset doing it that way or some ladies get upset as they are not reference friendly. Also, not all gents do reviews. That being said, I have been known to ask for references from a guy, then send a message to one or two ladies he has seen through reviews. Sometimes it is helpful and other times it isn't.
A guy can write anything he wants in a review and the lady can't comment. He could have been the worst customer she's ever had or possibly not even have seen her and she can't comment. The review verification sends other gals on a chase sometimes because several gals are not reference friendly and contact info can be missing from many reviews.
A guy can write anything he wants in a review and the lady can't comment. He could have been the worst customer she's ever had or possibly not even have seen her and she can't comment. The review verification sends other gals on a chase sometimes because several gals are not reference friendly and contact info can be missing from many reviews. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Yup. That preettyyy much sums it up!
  • jwood
  • 04-30-2016, 09:50 AM
p411 will solve most of your problems.
A guy can write anything he wants in a review and the lady can't comment. He could have been the worst customer she's ever had or possibly not even have seen her and she can't comment. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Yup. That preettyyy much sums it up! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
true, but unless I'm missing something, what does it matter? aren't the ladies asking each other about us, did we pay promptly, did we behave well, shower, whatever? I don't get why her inability to comment on a review has anything to do with the information sought..
I ask, because some ladies won't get back in a timely manner or even undercut the lady being contacted for an appointment. So, I need the gent to provide me with the provider he knows will get back with me in a timely manner and will be honest about the reference. If he has nothing to hide, then this shouldn't be a problem and I won't spend hours and hours hitting and missing, just to have another provider offer him a "great deal", and him decide to go with that.

This is just one of the many and varied reasons that I do not negotiate with clients.
Hmmm seems to me that a more unbiased referral would come from a random selection from reviews. If I hand pick my referral the deck is stacked.. Besides I have no idea who will and will not reply to referral requests.. I do have 411, but I recently have had ladies ask for two current providers as they do not have 411.. Remember I am suggesting the ladies just look through all reviews and pick one to contact.. I am not suggesting they look in the reviews and read them for a reference haha..
I guess the question is, if you have a plethora of reviews, whats wrong with giving a couple of specific names if asked?
Hmmm seems to me that a more unbiased referral would come from a random selection from reviews. If I hand pick my referral the deck is stacked.. Besides I have no idea who will and will not reply to referral requests.. I do have 411, but I recently have had ladies ask for two current providers as they do not have 411.. Remember I am suggesting the ladies just look through all reviews and pick one to contact.. I am not suggesting they look in the reviews and read them for a reference haha.. Originally Posted by Zee Man
It speed the process that you provide 2ladies with their contact infos as i may pick two that won't reply...Two that their contact info on the review are no longer accurate
Two that i pm and they only respond by text
Briefly you have seen them,know them and it much easier for you to know which get back quickly,reliable
Plus when you don't have assistant starting to click on every reviews of every clients that want to see you but tell you go read my reviews and pick one can take much longer.What may be 5 min for you may end up in 30hour search for one client that yet hasn't been screen..X5 it's 2.5 just looking for info..Clients hasn't been screen yet and not seen either no $
VJ
I guess the question is, if you have a plethora of reviews, whats wrong with giving a couple of specific names if asked? Originally Posted by GracePreston
^^^^^ Pretty much
I tell you what is wrong with selecting the ladies to be referrals. First they may be disappointed you are not coming to visit them and after a few inquiries they grow tired of being the reference bank. Second I do not know who is reference friendly. It seems to me spreading the burden of the referrals among your random reviews would be better. As best I can tell only about two in ten will actually be available or get around to giving the referrals ..
I ask, because even though someone has a lot of reviews, he may have a couple of ladies he's seen more recent that he hasn't reviewed or he may have ladies that he visits frequently. I'm happy to get references off of the reviews. I look at the reviews anyway to see if you're a guy that I'd want to see.
Well you are certainly a lady that I have enjoyed during our visit.
Yup ur fantastic!
I guess i've been lucky. I have yet to provide a single reference. Then again i do have P411 and most of the ones that ask, i just contact them on P411. But i am always willing to provide if necessary. Being an active member that doesn't cause drama and having 2 to 3 new reviews a month also helps, i think.