???? Question about Incalll location....?????

Hey.... I wanted to get as many opinions I could about where the ideal incall location is. I'm pretty new to Dallas, and I do not want to host at my house.... So what are the 2 top locations you would say are the places to host?? Arlington, grand prairie, Addison, etc????
Those areas are fine. I personally like Addison. Also, the Galleria area has some good hotels, Central Epwy. Lots of hotels here. Stay north of the Trinity River.

You'll probably get replies saying beware of Addison, Irving and a few other places. I never understood why, considering a huge percentage of us have never been busted.
I suppose it depends on where your potential clients are coming from. Unfortunately, DFW is big. As I live east, it's unlikely I'll see providers in the west due to travel time and headaches. I also avoid downtown due to parking headaches, however I can only speak to my preferences.

I would ask in the Dallas powder room as the local ladies may have better advice.
From my experience north Dallas around the Galleria seems to be the most popular area.
Hey.... I wanted to get as many opinions I could about where the ideal incall location is. I'm pretty new to Dallas, and I do not want to host at my house.... So what are the 2 top locations you would say are the places to host?? Arlington, grand prairie, Addison, etc???? Originally Posted by Zgirl2
There is no "ideal" place IMO because no matter where you go you will be paying hotel rates that eat your money up. Even shitty extended stay hotels will run you a lot of money. Find one or two other providers to share the cost and get yourself a reasonably priced appartment in a safe but not fancy area that you can fix up into a welcoming place you can use for business. I don't know why more providers don't do this. For example, a decent 2 bedroom in a safe location can be had for $800/month in Arlington so you split it 3 ways and you'd pay $266 + maybe another $60 each for utilities which is what 3-4 days of hotel bills will run you in a place people aren't scared to visit. On top of that you won't have the security risks with a hotel.

It's not what you make its what you keep.
It's not what you make its what you keep. [/QUOTE]

Hey thanx, that's great info you just provided. I appreciate it.