Questions about outcalls

Ladies, what are your expectations on Outcall. Should the guy have drinks available, etc. I imagine it's a duh! on clean towels. The place was clean, I just had a small window for tonight. I have an Outcall scheduled for the next two nights, and I felt like I was ill prepared tonight.

Thanks in advance
  • anita
  • 05-09-2016, 10:33 PM
- You could ask her what is her favorite drink. Otherwise, you could ask her to choose something from the drink selection you have available.
- You could ask her what temperature she prefers indoor. I personally really like being asked that, because I'm skinny and I get cold easily.
- You could ask her about the music selection, if you're going to have music playing.
- If you have pets you should let her know that. I am allergic to cats, so I always ask about pets anyway.
- Of course the place should be clean

I had someone grilling steak for me, that was definitely nice. Never had anyone that I've met under these circumstances cooking for me before.
- You could ask her what is her favorite drink. Otherwise, you could ask her to choose something from the drink selection you have available.
- You could ask her what temperature she prefers indoor. I personally really like being asked that, because I'm skinny and I get cold easily.
- You could ask her about the music selection, if you're going to have music playing.
- If you have pets you should let her know that. I am allergic to cats, so I always ask about pets anyway.
- Of course the place should be clean

I had someone grilling steak for me, that was definitely nice. Never had anyone that I've met under these circumstances cooking for me before. Originally Posted by anita
This is perfect advice. I try to do every one of these especially the cat parts. Never want the provider to be miserable because of allergies.
  • anita
  • 05-10-2016, 12:03 AM
This is perfect advice. I try to do every one of these especially the cat parts. Never want the provider to be miserable because of allergies. Originally Posted by Dscrtplano
Thank you. You are very thoughtful. I do all that when I host as well.
Good stuff ladies. Thanks
This is perfect advice. I try to do every one of these especially the cat parts. Never want the provider to be miserable because of allergies. Originally Posted by Dscrtplano

My allergies have been insane as well as sinus infections for the last few months.
I appreciate this so much! Thank You!