Lynx on Fountainblue

Hey,
Has anyone seen or heard from Lyn lately? Just curious if she ever started doing anything more than a handy.
She was still only hands as of about a month ago. I inquired, but she said she has a s.o. so FS was off the table.
Saw her maybe 2 months ago, HE only.
Thanks, she’s been flakier than ever since Covid came around. I was just curious if she ever started doing more. I’d love to hit it...
I saw her last month and it was easy to get in contact but I could definitely see how you could catch her on some flighty days.
Haven’t seen her in a couple months. She always was a bit spacey but nice lady.
Lynx makes too big of a ceremonial ordeal out of what should be a simple HE.... incense... trippy music... massage itself drags on forever b4 u even get to this "magical HE session"..... Would be nice to find some semi attractive white women who could just copy the Asian style... decent massage and a functional HE... so i can go on my merry way !!
Lynx makes too big of a ceremonial ordeal out of what should be a simple HE.... incense... trippy music... massage itself drags on forever b4 u even get to this "magical HE session"..... Would be nice to find some semi attractive white women who could just copy the Asian style... decent massage and a functional HE... so i can go on my merry way !! Originally Posted by whodat123
I like it. All the pomp adds to her enjoyment so you know she won't be mechanical like an AMP.