Name: R******, K****, and G****
Phone: (512) 929-3558
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Andtree
Activities: FIV, nipple sucking
Hair Length and Color: Dark and curly for first two, longer with pigtails for G****
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: First two were mixed race girls. Very young (20's) and fit with dark curly hair and small tits, B's for R****** and A's for K****.
Both of them were Cubans of mixed race with braces, very nice shaved pussies and quite a bit of considering how thin they were. R***** was a little darker complexion, but I would have described both races as black if I hadn't heard their hispanic accents. Both were tall. K**** said she was 170 cm, but seemed more and R****** was the taller of the two. G**** was older, at least 30's and had longer straight dark hair. She had bigger tits but maybe still B's or C's definitely not bigger. She had glasses and a little more pudge around the middle, a tuft of hair on her pussy and some tatts. Very nice butt on her though and big responsive nipples if you're into that.
Recommendation: Yes
Guys, what are the best clubs in the Austin area? Just looking for pretty girls, a little fun. Thanks
depends if you're prioritizing fun or pretty lol
Pretty! LOL
I'd say Yellow Rose, Red Rose, P10 on Bratton, or Palazio if you want the hottest strippers... extras are possible but not as likely as the divier spots
I'd say Yellow Rose, Red Rose, P10 on Bratton, or Palazio if you want the hottest strippers... extras are possible but not as likely as the divier spots Originally Posted by takedacannoli
Thank you takedacannoli!