Whats your type of gal & why?

I dont mean to start a proverbial shitstorm here, just trying to get a consensus of the fellas on this one. In my personal life, I am extremely partial to latinas and asians, more so latinas. I am a white guy in my early 30's. I havent dated a white girl since I was 24. Every latina I have dated has treated me so good and goes way out of their way for my happiness (some to the point of smothering which is why those didnt work out). Not saying I have wrote all other women off. Im just wondering if Im in a small percentage group.
Sexy !!!!
Not saying I have wrote all other women off. Im just wondering if Im in a small percentage group. Originally Posted by Recon_Jarhead
No you are not but not to worry. White is coming back in.
Preferences
1st. Asian
2nd. Asian
3rd. Asian
4th. Hispanic
Women that will talk to me, the pool of those keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Seriously while Father Wayward likes petite blond ex-ballet dancers, now working for NASA that enjoy living in a cage, there is nothing wrong with searching for that perfect Latina Asian mix while waiting for that winning lotto ticket. We could also explore Latina twins for a few moments or years, don't even get me started on redheads...
  • helen
  • 12-12-2010, 10:35 AM
christina hendricks, hands down
From one Jarhead to another.....Over the years I have changed my "wants and needs" many times. Today in my mid 50's (white, single male) my preferences would be as follows:

1st. Black
2nd. Black
3rd. Hispanic
4th. White

I was very lucky four years ago to meet up with a super "Black Provider", we hit it off right-off the bat. She is a very educated, well spoken girl in her late 20's that always goes out of her way to make our visits soo good! The sex is great, the conversations are always an extra bonus to our meetings. Most of my hobby funds go toward visits with her. I will close by saying its more of a "click" thing to me than anything else.

Some do it on the Mountain,
Some do it by the Sea,
But Johnson Grass and Latina Ass
Is Home Sweet Home to Me.
For me it's curves..usually 27 + .
If she knows what she's doing in the sack, she can be green with polka dots.
Anyone who knows me knows that I like some maturity!

1. Women who do BBBJ
2. Women with a nice ass
3. Women with nice legs
4. Women with Nice Boobs - They don't have to be toooo big!
Curvy redheads.

And if they're crazy, I'll fall in love with em
christina hendricks, hands down Originally Posted by helen
That woman is a goddess!
  • Trey
  • 12-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Mixed chicks do it for me black mixed with anything.

Next black
Then latina
Last Asian.

Have not had white girl in ten years so still looking but have not found what I want.
Don't really have a color preference, but I like big girls. Not enough of them in the hobby. I'm also a sucker for a cute redhead.
  • Trey
  • 12-12-2010, 05:08 PM
We need a true chubby chaser Justin I like em thick as well nice big booty girls.
We need a true chubby chaser Justin I like em thick as well nice big booty girls. Originally Posted by trey
Hell yes. We gotta get all the chubby lovers out of the closet