The Dali Llama for Mod

Clearly he has the mad cat hearding skillz.

This is a threAD to suggest others that missed their calling as cat herders, have fun with it and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Clearly he has the mad cat hearding skillz.

This is a threAD to suggest others that missed their calling as cat herders, have fun with it and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Originally Posted by Wayward
Gotta be photo shopped. Cats don't do tricks.

I will roll over and let BDS scratch my belly though.
I have heard from a higher authority (I am the Fucking prophet) that TDL was a cat in a former life......excellent choice.
TDL was a cat in a former life...... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Now see, that's some funny shit right there!
I GOT IT- Boardman is a Buddhist monk...Their souls rest in the bodies of cats. Oh! That circus guy's going to hell.....
i do have a pm in functioning mode.....i just sayn BM

That way i will already be turned on, just knowing its you!!!
Hmmmmmmm?
One who is shaking in his pants right now is bigtex. I mean, if the Dali Lama becomes mod, he'll be banned, for sure. And become a mouse in his next life.
One who is shaking in his pants right now is bigtex. I mean, if the Dali Lama becomes mod, he'll be banned, for sure. And become a mouse in his next life. Originally Posted by Raphael
Sounds like someone wants to join the "lynch mob"...
The damn mob is getting crowded.....
quit being haters dayum go to sleep and thinck!!!

DH, you and BM.....STOP....making me horny for you!!!

lmao
One who is shaking in his pants right now is bigtex. I mean, if the Dali Lama becomes mod, he'll be banned, for sure. And become a mouse in his next life. Originally Posted by Raphael
Whut? Y shuld I worrie bout DL? Hell, weeze friggin' Buds! Da Lama uze ta come over ta my houze and eat frog legs! Hell, he wuld even take the leftovers back to the Penthouse Suite wuff him!

As fur this Coog, he only worrie's bout findin' mo elite, UTR Blondes ta snak on Creme Brulee while ridin' in muh Go Fast Boat.

I tuk a picure of it, ain't she a beaut?
pls you are giving them to much credit.....lol
I GOT IT- Boardman is a Buddhist monk...Their souls rest in the bodies of cats. Oh! That circus guy's going to hell..... Originally Posted by jasmin
It took me a few hours to realize how stupid that was. I mean- The circus guy's coming back as a mouse...