I love Christmas season.. don't you?

This has been one of the best Decembers I have had in the past three years. I am truly thankful. Not only to the guys that have made this season brighter, but all the good friends I have made along the way. Ladies may you get everything you want and need for Christmas, and have a prosperous remainder of the year. Guys may you get all the holiday ass you can handle. And everyone have an excellent New Year. Though I will be where it snows, my heart will be here. Keep it warm for me you guys! xoxo Daph
It has been a great December! If you're looking to get me a last minute present, you can give me the gift of replying to this thread...http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=141614

Merry Christmas!
I just consulted Santa Claus and he said I didn't have to answer to you. Self proclaimed trolls give themselves their own presents.. haha Santa's the best. You can start your own thread on it though...
I bet this year Santa NSNC's Daphne...

Merry Christmas, ho ho ho
That makes two trolls. I let my actions speak for me, never a NCNS, great service and start threads that spark conversation and provides information. Can you two say the same?.... Don't answer that, it was rhetorical... it doesn't matter what's said at this point, the same harpish, yes I said harpish trolls will never let go. Like a dog on a chewtoy. But I still wish both of you a very merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!
I like Christmas except there are many robberies, mostly at gunpoint. Sometime provoders lie and just say they were robbed for sympathy. I know one that did that. Or for bravado ( how brave they were, yeah right like a guy with a gun would be scared of words.....), even as a distraction from a REAL serious topic. I mean this has happened to me before.

I consulted Santa, the elves, and the reindeer and he said:

You do have to answer because you have smeared so many people and tried to call people out it's time for you to smell your own Chit. You honestly owe the Eccians an answer. No one knew you screened and set appointments for others. So your like a manager?
Yes and third and hopefully final troll. A fake ass pimp/ madame who can write a how to book on shit sinking an agency. The anti Midas touch; instead of tirning gold its brown . A true failure to the tenth degree, so much so she has her own blog dedicated to it. Merry Christmas sofia.
FYI I DO NOT RUN AN AGENCY , I'M JUST HELPING A COUPLE OF FRIENDS THAT NEEDED IT, FOR WHICH A AM NOT COMPENSATED MONITARILY.
Awesome, you bought the book and it inspired you to start screening and managing! YES!
For the record - Neither did I, I was just helping friends who needed to sublet. I'm not an idiot though. I would NEVER sublet at the MOSAIC where I live...I'm not hiding from anyone....anyone who tries to sublet at the Mosaic is setting someone up, there's 24 hour concierge and sign in. Careful new ladies.
I consulted Santa, the elves, and the reindeer and he said:

You do have to answer because you have smeared so many people and tried to call people out it's time for you to smell your own Chit. You honestly owe the Eccians an answer. No one knew you screened and set appointments for others. So your like a manager?

I'm so failed....I live in the Mosaic and you where? That's my daily Movado in the pic.....and the pearls are Miki Moto. The dress Chanel...

But I digress....Tell us about you "vouching".....
For your information, I don't owe anyone anymore than what they owe me. Nothing. Consult post #8. Sublet my ass. We have the horror stories and like holi we know about your chemical romance too.tsk tsk. I pity you and anyone who personally is stuck with you. Enjoy.
You don't want it out you screen and manage. It's out now.......No going back....Oh I bet inquiring Eccie minds want to know your "vouch" procedure now....what if you vouch just as easy for LE? One got over on you why not another?

I think YOU were the one who made a drug reference about getting "stoned" and much as I wish we were in the middle east and we could do that to you, that's hardly what you meant is it.....? so tell us you get stoned then vouch?

You should explain.....
To you you antisocial schizophrenic? Surely you jest sociopath? Good one though. Brookebell is an excellent provider, more reviews to come. My vouch in her is just s strong as when she first came. If you don't think so, see someone else until you're sure. Its a free world and thongs happen. There is more to the storythan you know but regardless things are working out for the best. And we're having a very merry one right now. And I wish everyone else the same. Including Paul.
Yes we are off on Holiday soon. I bet there's more to the story, you just won't pony up......Its Friday and I'm off to enjoy the eve.......There a hell of a lot more to this story....so tell it......name calling is disrecpectful...tisk tisk......You are stoned ' by your won admission" yet you diagnose......
Oh dahling if you know how social I really am......Not in your circles though....
Answer the question!