To all the cats and catherders on this board

• Seedy
  • 12-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Funny stuff, good way to start the day with a good laugh, that's what I like about this place.
For Wakeup, he made it so much easier for the Padre to book with Amber...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVWiLG7eeR0
Just another day on the hobby board
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNwCojCJ3-Q
  • bbkid
  • 12-18-2010, 07:31 AM
LOL
For Wakeup, he made it so much easier for the Padre to book with Amber...
Originally Posted by Wayward
Wayward this is how rumors get started...dont be fooled people I'm still the "wicked witch of the south" and my screening ends with you getting a cavity search, and not the nice kind like they do at the airports..I'm rough......oh yea if you cry a during the cavity search, that actually turns me on, I'll give you a $50 discount.
I'm in........I like cheap pussy.
Wayward this is how rumors get started...dont be fooled people I'm still the "wicked witch of the south" and my screening ends with you getting a cavity search, and not the nice kind like they do at the airports..I'm rough......oh yea if you cry a during the cavity search, that actually turns me on, I'll give you a $50 discount. Originally Posted by allofamber
Count me in honey.
Wayward this is how rumors get started...dont be fooled people I'm still the "wicked witch of the south" and my screening ends with you getting a cavity search, and not the nice kind like they do at the airports..I'm rough......oh yea if you cry a during the cavity search, that actually turns me on, I'll give you a $50 discount. Originally Posted by allofamber
Do you remember when you were going to put a bullet in poor old Father Wayward back on the P, 'cause I sure as hell do. Little girl do not let your mouth start writing checks your ass can't cash. We've met and you weren't talking smack when looking me in the eye. The years may have not been kind to you, but stupid is still your hand maiden and it just keeps on giving. Thinck before you post again, or not, it's fun for me either way.
Do you remember when you were going to put a bullet in poor old Father Wayward back on the P, 'cause I sure as hell do. Little girl do not let your mouth start writing checks your ass can't cash. We've met and you weren't talking smack when looking me in the eye. The years may have not been kind to you, but stupid is still your hand maiden and it just keeps on giving. Thinck before you post again, or not, it's fun for me either way. Originally Posted by Wayward
"We've met and you weren't talking smack when looking me in the eye".....

Really when did we meet?
Which time? it's about half a dozen or so, and I wasn't talking about scheduling with you, it was the pretty Amber... Amber Rae.
Which time? it's about half a dozen or so, and I wasn't talking about scheduling with you, it was the pretty Amber... Amber Rae. Originally Posted by Wayward
Well the other thread that "stated" that Wakeup had gotten through "Amber's" screening.....he was talking about me....so logically I thought when you posted "Wakeup made it easier to get thru Amber's screening" you were talking about ME!!!

Check your Pm's
Chess...checkers...tiddlywinks ...
Well the other thread that "stated" that Wakeup had gotten through "Amber's" screening.....he was talking about me....so logically I thought when you posted "Wakeup made it easier to get thru Amber's screening" you were talking about ME!!!

Check your Pm's Originally Posted by allofamber
Wakeup is going to be mad, but I don't really thinck he was talking about you either. But I could be wrong, his tastes may have changed since yesterday.

Oh and you have mail