Hoarders!

• Trey
  • 12-20-2010, 10:06 PM
I love that show watching it with my chick and she said the young man on this episode couldn't pay to get any ass. So the question for providers you ever been to a guys house who was a hoarder, if so did you stay or did you go?
This belongs in the "SandBox". When you say "Hoarders", is that a guy who is a freaking SLOB?
Hoarders are "neat" guys that just happen to own a lot of stuff. They must be really rich.
  • Trey
  • 12-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Sorry bout posting in wrong section, thanks for moving it. Yeah you gotta record it on A&E search for "hoarders" crazy folks on that show. people with homes full of trash or shit they collect that gets all in the way.
  • helen
  • 12-21-2010, 01:34 AM
this, i would be ok with:

but this below, not so much:
Originally Posted by helen
.."not so much"?

[How does on get a book? Or better yet, why are they on shelves?]
I can make out some titles:

"How to organize your home"
"How to pick up women" and
"Dreams of my father: a clean house of representatives"
"Sophia: My Alternate Eccie handles"
I can make out some titles:

"How to organize your home"
"How to pick up women" and
"Dreams of my father: a clean house of representatives"
"Sophia: My Alternate Eccie handles" Originally Posted by gnadfly

Help me, Gnad, my eyes are starting to go!

That last title...was that the white or the yellow pages edition?
Red letter edition...
I don't know, I have seen some bachelor pads that went overboard. I was like wow dude.
I don't know, I have seen some bachelor pads that went overboard. I was like wow dude. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Before or after you was: "wow dude"?
this, i would be ok with:

Originally Posted by helen

The top photo is a collector. Nothing wrong with that.

The bottom photo is a "hoarder" who has a problem letting anything go.
Yep I've seen it....walked into a home in the River Oaks area, house was beutiful...lawn was perfect..so of course you think the inside is going to match....NOPE!!! He answered the door I walked in...looked around (the foyer) and said "Sorry I dont think this is going to work..have a great evening" tuned around and walked out....

There was dog fecal matter on the "MARBLE" floors...stacked magazines all the way up to the 12 foot ceilings, trash bags piled all the way up...boxes on top of boxes.. old crusty towels on the floor...and a narrow path way to get through it all..not to mention the smell.....I was gagging on the way out. What a waste of a million dollar house.
many many years ago in oregon.....I went to an old man who lived in a trailer{20 ft old ratty place}...he had so much junk in there it was nasty!

But since i worked for a service,I had no choice but to stay...

thats why i am now independent!

If its too nasty,I will leave!!

{ask anyone,they will tell you I am obsessive about a clean house!!}...lol
See! I told you they were rich!