Many Thanks to our H.H. Hosts!!!!!

• TBONE
  • 03-26-2009, 05:47 AM
Summer,TGO and Rajin, you guys pulled off another excellent gathering.

And to all the beautiful ladies and gracious guys I enjoyed your company.

It was nice to see some "old" friends from the past as well..great surprise!
I agree. It was great to see everyone again! Thanks to all that made it happen.

~1tga
It was a great social! Enjoyed every minute that I was there
  • fawn
  • 03-26-2009, 05:31 PM
i just love the HH, and yes i love dressing up also..........thats half the fun .........and thanks to my door buddie...............fawn
I had a really great time! This was my first and I was nervous for about 5 minutes...LOL! Everyone was so friendly. I met some new, fun people and hope to see them and more at the NEXT HH.

Thanks for all the hard work in putting it together!

BTW fawn, I haven't been able to get the photos into this computer so I'm working on them...
I had a great time myself and enjoyed meeting new and old friends...Kisses to all
  • XXXXX
  • 03-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Yes awesome!!! Loved it!
Clearly there are few better ways to spend a Wednesday evening...

I had a most wonderful time..........a big thank you to y'all.
Ragin you're right once a month Wednesday's give a whole new meaning to "Hump Day." Thanks again to everyone that organized the get together. Next time I vow to be more social and have A LOT more fun! With the number of beautiful ladies there were if you couldn't have a good time then it was your own fault.

I think next time I will try to plan ahead and maybe even have a special lady accompany me there.

PoppyToyota
PPE is in Da House!!!

Had a great time at the social.... Spanked almost all the ladies butts who posted here.... Cept VNurse, Excellent liplock!

Poppy, Good to meet you, Happy Hour Hosts Rock!
Hi everyone! I had a blast at the social...it was the best I've been to yet (the other two being in Houston). Then again, I almost always have fun wherever I go, if you don't have fun, then most likely it's your own fault, lol. Met some great friendly people and enjoyed our conversations, plus saw several I had met before.
Thanks for another job well done! It was a great time!Thanks for letting me work the door!
I love getting the chance to visit with so many wonderful ladies and gents.

There is a particular person that I saw later in the evening... (You know who you are), that I didn't get the chance to speak to. Get in touch with me!

Fawnda, you are my partner in crime. Always a pleasure my dear!! I adore you!!

Looking forward to the next one!!

Kisses to your business!

~Kelly TNT
  • Surge
  • 03-27-2009, 12:28 PM
I had a great time as always...thanks to the 3 amigos...

TBONE...great meeting you last night...we have to talk sometime...

Ragin...you left too quickly...there was some more strippin' going on...LOL

Cant wait for the next one!
Dangit! I sure hate to miss a good stripping...