URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=484229
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas Galleria area
Activities: Full GFE- See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Blonde Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: If I had to rate her physical beauty out of 10, I would give her a 10, no question. She's 5'1 and weighs 110 pounds though she might even be 5'2 or 5'3. She just came across as taller than 5'1 to me. Either way, her height is perfect just like the rest of her. She is a gorgeous petite young blonde woman with big perky natural tits, a soft shapely curvy ass, and a lean flat belly. Beautiful face with long silky hair. She looks a lot better when you meet her in person as compared to her bio page pics. A super feminine attractive woman who is definitely good looking enough to be a model or a Hollywood movie star.

For those of you who don't have Premium Access, she gets a resounding YES!!!!!!!!!!!! from me. If you have a chance to meet her and you don't, then you would have made one of the biggest mistakes of your life. Chanel is a QUEEN and very very special.

Premium Access members, read on:
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Whitebelt
Don't give up, man. Keep trying.

Originally Posted by Whitebelt
Great review VC, super filled with pertinent info. I feel like way too many reviews are filled with what the guy did, instead of what SHE is like, or what SHE does. WTF...The point of a review is to help others decide if said provider is worth seeing or not, not to stroke one's own ego, but I digress...She sounds like a must see. Based on the talent on hand, I can see why she would be very hard to get a hold of.
Great review VC, super filled with pertinent info. I feel like way too many reviews are filled with what the guy did, instead of what SHE is like, or what SHE does. WTF...The point of a review is to help others decide if said provider is worth seeing or not, not to stroke one's own ego, but I digress...She sounds like a must see. Based on the talent on hand, I can see why she would be very hard to get a hold of. Originally Posted by VCDaman
Thank you for complimenting my review. I'm glad you liked it. I wholeheartedly agree with your point which is why I made sure my review is 100% about Chanel, not me. Also, you took the words out of my mouth...Chanel is a "must see" indeed.
She is almost impossible to get hold of. Will take forever to finally meet her. Does she check pms? She is beautiful.
She is almost impossible to get hold of. Will take forever to finally meet her. Does she check pms? She is beautiful. Originally Posted by 124greatg

Yes she is a stunningly beautiful young woman and she is also kind, friendly, and eager to please. She has a lovely down to earth personality.

I'm sure if you keep sending her PMs, she will respond to them. It's just that she probably receives lots of PMs every day so it must be hard to read & reply to all of them. Keep in mind that she is one of the most sought after ladies on ECCIE so please be patient.
Chanel just told me that she's almost impossible to get a hold of because she's a very low key UTR provider. She works one day a week or sometimes never. When she does work, she posts an advert on ECCIE. She doesn't work every week. She is very low volume now. She would like to meet guys 1 or 2 days a month.

So keep that in mind when trying to contact her and when waiting for her response. Wait till she posts an advert and then contact her right away.
Yup...she's literally the hottest woman I've ever seen. Can't wait to see her again!!

Nice job, OP!!
Yup...she's literally the hottest woman I've ever seen. Can't wait to see her again!!

Nice job, OP!! Originally Posted by Parsifal
Agreed, you simply cannot exaggerate Chanel's hotness because she really is that hot! Don't just go by her bio page pics because while those pics are hot, she's even more beautiful in real life! Oh and thank you, Parsifal, I enjoyed reading your superb review of Chanel as well.

If I wasn't traveling for work this month and next month, I would have already scheduled my next meeting with her. I can't wait to see her again too!!
She is full GFE if get what I'm saying your welcum
Pistol Marks for sure! That is one heck of a gal.
Originally Posted by VeryClean
So you guys are going to do the same thing you do in the amps section now?