Hi Albany!!!!! Good or Bad Timing!

Hello and hope all are well. I am so excited to be making my first trip to Albany soon. With this being my first time, any advice on best areas etc would be greatly appreciated (pm please). With the holidays coming up so fast, I am not sure if this is the best time. But no matter what I do look forward to enjoying a great tour of your city very soon. Stay safe and Play hard xoxo
Are you here on business or pleasure? Asking for a friend
If your hair is still red like in that pic i think that this would be a great time to visit.... but that’s just me. Lol.
January would be better for me :]
Ooo girl, you did choose a pretty tricky time to visit! But I think if you play your cards right, it will be great.

I’ll be in Saratoga for personal reasons while you’re in town. Maybe we can link for a coffee or spa date.
Sounds great BBG and yes I agree timing may be bad right now.I will just plan on starting the new year off in NY!!!!!! Thank you again youre awesome xoxo
You should definitely start the new year off with a bang!!
January it is !!! So looking forward to it and thank you all for the comments and sweetness xoxo
January it is !!! So looking forward to it and thank you all for the comments and sweetness xoxo Originally Posted by Kat Vega
January in Albany??? You better bring a sweater - it gets a little chilly...
She looks hot enough!
January it is !!! So looking forward to it and thank you all for the comments and sweetness xoxo Originally Posted by Kat Vega

PSE MENU CAN INCLUDE- SQUIRTING, TOYS4BOYS, STRAPON

Welcome 🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍
Curious if she squirts ?
Curiosity drowned the cat!
This chick is a boatd friend of mine...shes HOT....go get ya sum!

Kat baby. Have fun!!
This chick is a boatd friend of mine...shes HOT....go get ya sum!

Kat baby. Have fun!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
She is kinda hot butt, your endorsement is rather unintelligible.