Hello to all.. Missed the community.. Avail on and after the 7th.. Look inside for more info

Hope I am not violating any rules by posting this.. If i am I will rectify immediately and apologize.. Been a while since i have been on here and posted..

So here goes...

Hey there..

Glad to see all my old friends still here.. I will be avail on and after the 7th, as usual I am not avail most Wednesdays but can accommodate some, NEVER avail sundays.. 9am to 6pm availability.. 9am,10am,sessions should be booked and confirmed the evening before at the latest..

I'm looking forward to meeting up again..
Plz look at my website for any info needed..

When reaching out plz let me know who you are incase we haven't met in a while or ur number has changed since last we met.. Send as much info in 1st txt to me as you can..

Stay safe,stay sweet,stay sexy!!
Great to see you back here, gorgeous! I am so excited to be coming to Albany after the 1st of the year and I want to meet your gorgeous face for lunch or dinner or something xoxoxoxoxo
Welcome back, Kira!!��
Thx.. I have always been around.. Just dont post much and ask ppl not to give me reviews anymore.. Trying to stay utr some.. There's a crazy paranoid chick out there using ppl(gents and ladies) then when she oversteps boundaries or is done using the person,she spreads lies or from what i hear now she will be outing ppl to the police.. She tried hurting my business too with her lies , but all the ppl that know me already know the person i am..
She only trying to hurt me bc i wouldnt fuck her while she was sloppy drunk and wouldnt take out a $4000 loan from my bank for her.. Funny right..
Thx.. I have always been around.. Just dont post much and ask ppl not to give me reviews anymore.. Trying to stay utr some.. There's a crazy paranoid chick out there using ppl(gents and ladies) then when she oversteps boundaries or is done using the person,she spreads lies or from what i hear now she will be outing ppl to the police.. She tried hurting my business too with her lies , but all the ppl that know me already know the person i am..
She only trying to hurt me bc i wouldn't fuck her while she was sloppy drunk and wouldn't take out a $4000 loan from my bank for her.. Funny right.. Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
That is super fucked up and I am so sorry that you are dealing with that. What a pain in the ass.
Hmmm, I wonder who you're referring to? LOL

Anyway, welcome back! Glad to see you're still available
Thx babe..

She has nothing true on me.. All lies.. I am the type that doesnt lie and i dont put my private business out there.. If u look at my reputation and hers.. Speaks volumes.. She her posts are bat shit.. Constantly banned from site for instigating fights etc.. Claims she is a good girl but does bbfs,coke, Vicodin,pot , chronic alcoholic... Thinks she is the center of everyone's thoughts but doesnt realize she isnt that important and last thing in ppl's thoughts... I wouldnt pee on her if she was on fire and tried to pay me for a golden shower.. Lmao.. I was gonna go to county and drop her some money till i heard things she said about me from a few different ppl.. She gonna have to pimp her self out in county bow to get commissary..
Hmmm, I wonder who you're referring to? LOL

Anyway, welcome back! Glad to see you're still available Originally Posted by ddnutz

Ha ha ha thx dd... Im not the type to bash ppl or throw ppl under bus, she will do that yo herself.. Its why her life is the way it is... Toxic!!! Even now after all she said and did I had helped her ,until i found out she said she was gonna out ppl to leo(gents and ladies thank god she dont know my address).. Now i wash my hands.. Wont stop me from helping others tho.. Its just who i am..
This turned i to rant.. Lol.. Sorry..

Cant wait to see u sexy.. I was never truly gone.. Just utr.. I try not to post after fosta.. Yet, i am still here.. Not going anywhere either...
Great to see you back here, gorgeous! I am so excited to be coming to Albany after the 1st of the year and I want to meet your gorgeous face for lunch or dinner or something xoxoxoxoxo Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Txt me.. 518 833 5337..
I would love to eat u up.. I mean eat with u.. Grrrrr
Even though you didn't really go anywhere. I am in an infrequent guest but have always thoroughly enjoyed the times. I need to get back with you again!
Txt me.. 518 833 5337..
I would love to eat u up.. I mean eat with u.. Grrrrr Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
I absolutely will, babes and we are definitely getting together after the first of the year. I'm coming to see you whether the boys join or not!
Somebody misses you tremendously!!
ME!!

To the gents..I am really missing you !!!

Planning a road trip your way , hopefully before the holidays.

Luvs you Kira.. you do sooo much to help everyone.

Believe me when I tell you that I completely know the feeling.

No good deeds go punished, as the saying goes.
Sorry I couldn't help but notice and make point of this blatant contradiction in this thread while browsing...

Im not the type to bash ppl or throw ppl under bus, she will do that yo herself.. Its why her life is the way it is... Toxic!!! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx

She her posts are bat shit.. Constantly banned from site for instigating fights etc.. Claims she is a good girl but does bbfs,coke, Vicodin,pot , chronic alcoholic... Thinks she is the center of everyone's thoughts but doesnt realize she isnt that important and last thing in ppl's thoughts... Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Happy holidays y'all!
Sorry I couldn't help but notice and make point of this blatant contradiction in this thread while browsing...

Happy holidays y'all! Originally Posted by Amber Does

Well when u help someone multiple times ,going out of ur way for a stranger, then find out as u were helping them the whole time they were talking shit about u to try to take ur business anyone would get upset after 2 yrs of it.
A gal can only take but so much bullshit..

If the personal attacks were true ,i wouldnt have even commented on it.. I first made a comment in ladies lounge AND READ IT TO HER... She wasnt even woman enough to own up to it.. That was the last time i helped with anything bc i truly saw her then and there...

My character and all the ppl i have met in the capital district speaks for itself, which is why i havent posted about it before.. When she goes to JAIL and then threatens to out the gents she has seen and whatever ladies she knows i take that as a personal threat.. Anyone that knows me or has seen my posts knows 1st and foremost i am not looking to break up families ,homes, have gents lose their jobs ,use men (or women for my own personal gain ) AT ALL, or send someone to jail bc 2 adults had some fun and trusted each other w personal info, just So the "female can get out of the trouble she caused herself by living a shady life"..

PERIOD !!!!!

Happy holidays y'all!!!!
sorry for the long drawn out rant all.. That was for those who dont know me and my character but wanna try to speak on it anyway.. Im sure more will be revealed as those she was fucking raw dog (bbfs), and carpet munching (not that i have anything against it, i love pussy, just not drunk sloppy will bbfs w someone for extra $$$ ,pussy) will try to stand up for her and white knight...