Post Count Supremacy

Asked the question in Z's thread just copied and pasted.

What do you guys think of the post count supremacy complex I see around the board sometimes? Especially with all the lurkers and former aspd members that snoop around, but it seems like if you have a low post count no matter how long you've been a member invalidates any statements you make.
  • GNG
  • 02-11-2012, 08:59 AM
It's a method of compensating for the other shortcoming's in one's life.
Being berated on a hooker board because you don't have x amount of posts is downright ridiculous. If anything, lurkers tend to be the best clients.
Being berated on a hooker board because you don't have x amount of posts is downright ridiculous. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I agree with that.....

I just see it as all in good fun. Just because I have a high post count doesn't put credibility to my statements. My statements only mean something to those that have met me and those that trust me.
IMO......when someone comments about a low post count...

They come across as saying "what do you know? You only have 3 posts" In other words..you didn't agree with me and you made sense so that's all I have for a rebuttal.
.lol Might as well just say.."My dicks bigger than your dick" nah nah na na nah.

However It also makes it easy to determine WK'ing or girl manhandles Im sure some even white knight them selves.

It's easy easy for someone to get the big head due to post counts as they seem to feel their behavior is justified because they have been around so long.

I think it shows you might be addicted to attention. However if your participating for any length of time, the #'s are going to rack up. So you have to consider length of time on eccie.
Asked the question in Z's thread just copied and pasted.

What do you guys think of the post count supremacy complex I see around the board sometimes? Especially with all the lurkers and former aspd members that snoop around, but it seems like if you have a low post count no matter how long you've been a member invalidates any statements you make. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Actually, it's all about relationships (board personas, hangin' out locally at the get togethers, etc.). Me, I'm a loner. I'm my own man. I don't need 'net' buddies to validate me nor is it wrong to have that network of 'net' buddies. It's all in how you use it (to your favor).

When I saw the review in the Houston forum on Shayla, I looked at the persons reviews (1) - which was Shayla. Then his number of posts and date joined. So, they all work hand-in-hand. I immediately called "Bullshit" but then Shayla validated it later. So, I don't necessarily look at nor value either, they are just markers to help. But your First review is Shayla???? Come on. I'm still thinking that one through. First review is Shayla?
It is far from his first review..... Trust me when I say that just because he appears to be new, nothing could be further from the truth.
I'm not doubting EA, just sayin' your first review: Shayla. It's more props than anything else. I'm not an idiot. It speaks VOLUMES about Shayla. He evidently is getting madd pussy but does not do reviews. But, Shayla? You MUST do a review if you see Shayla! It's a compliment not a criticism.
It is far from his first review..... Trust me when I say that just because he appears to be new, nothing could be further from the truth. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Exactly, nothing is ever what it seems
Exactly, nothing is ever what it seems Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
No truer words have been spoken...in the words of William Shakespeare, the man with no known middle name: All the world's a stage (from As You Like It 2/7)
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.
At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school.
And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress' eyebrow.
Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputationEven in the cannon's mouth.
And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lined,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part.
The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side,
His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound.
Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.
Nothing never seems to be what it is in posting and the reviews. You've got multiple handles for ladies/gents and there has been times when the lady did her own review as a hobbyist or has helped out a fellow lady in doing a review of her.
I'm guessing it is a Houston mod. S seems to have a penchant for mods.
What is charlse? The review of shayla was not by a houston mod. Just a houston local that has been around a long, long time.
Nothing never seems to be what it is in posting and the reviews. You've got multiple handles for ladies/gents and there has been times when the lady did her own review as a hobbyist or has helped out a fellow lady in doing a review of her. Originally Posted by shorty
Smh! Exactly.

It goes like this.....Gossip, Rumors, If you don't know, make it up to be in the in crowd, Guy beats girl up, Girl steals guys car, Guy tries to kill himself in front of girl, Girl tries to hurt girls business - spreads rumor about girl, Girl lies about Girl, Competition, Money, Gossip, Politics, Rumors, Lies, make it up, Fake handles, Fake names, Fake personas -- Welcome to Hooker World. Where the shitstorm is never ending.