Attention Providers

We have a number of new providers who may not know this.

On your list of Pgh forums there is one called info share. This is a provider only forum The guys do not have access to it. It can be used to share info ( duh) between providers if you do not want it on the open board.

No names or complete phone numbers or other outing info is allowed. The infoshare forum is moderated by the regular city mods.

There is also a forum called the Powder Room. After you have enough time and posts on the board you can apply for admittance there. It is a National board. It is moderated by the Lady Moderators and no male moderators have access.
Thank you! I thought so but wasnt a 100% sure. xoxo
Thanks for the reminder, it is a lovely place with nice comfy couches.
Invite please
  • BSer
  • 02-12-2014, 02:45 PM
If I apply as a provider can I get in?

I've already read the ladies room on indys and it's as dead as the rest of the site.
Where can we view reviews on your performance, rates, etc....?

PS,
I was once accidentally given locker room access on ASPD and yeah
Boring as fuck.

(never did explain how the name sexymaid got access)
  • BSer
  • 02-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Jinny I have a no review policy, I'm UTR
Well just last night, I was brusing the info share room, sorry ladies, I promise from now on "No nipple biting" , really , I will not do that again.......
Jinny I have a no review policy, I'm UTR Originally Posted by BSer
No review policy, Hah!
You just don't want anyone to describe the stable.

Oh and Eaglehorse.
What if they ask you to nibble? hmm?
  • Devo
  • 02-13-2014, 12:31 PM
Where can we view reviews on your performance, rates, etc....?

PS,
I was once accidentally given locker room access on ASPD and yeah
Boring as fuck.

(never did explain how the name sexymaid got access) Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
There was a way, I believe, for the women to read the review info, if they bought the highest level of advertising at ASPD, but I don't think they could buy LR info.

Maybe you just hit the "Avoid bothering with a White Knight" button...
There was a way, I believe, for the women to read the review info, if they bought the highest level of advertising at ASPD, but I don't think they could buy LR info. Originally Posted by Devo

I had heard that too, about paying to read review info on there. I am cheap so I don't pay for more than i need to.

Maybe you just hit the "Avoid bothering with a White Knight" button... Originally Posted by Devo
Why not have everybody read everything regardless of sex? Let it all hang out. No mods. That would be a blast.
Bambino, can you imagine the chaos with no modding at all. I don't know if I would want to be a member of some place like that. In fact, not even gonna talk about it. lol
Bambino, can you imagine the chaos with no modding at all. I don't know if I would want to be a member of some place like that. In fact, not even gonna talk about it. lol Originally Posted by Pistolero
Wimp
Why not have everybody read everything regardless of sex? Let it all hang out. No mods. That would be a blast. Originally Posted by bambino
That's just crazy talk.