I guess I am sheltered

I am not ashamed to admit that I learned/tried something new today. I set an appointment with Sub Cilla today. She is going to laugh at me cause i didn't tell her but, I really thought that her name was short for Substitute Cilla, hell I was wondering who was the real Cilla. I looked at it twice and was like does it say Subzilla (like she gobbles up cock like godzillla, her way of being funny), then I thought that maybe it was some Navy thing or she liked to go below.

My last thought was that she was Substitute teacher at some point but then I was like man there are a great deal of substitutes being providers cause adventuress4U mentioned to me that she was a Sub during a session, I was like cool, I like teachers (I know why adv4u just laughed now).

It started to sink in when Sub Cilla texted me back before the session, I aint no Suma Cum Laude but I started to understand it on the way, review will follow

My question is have you ever thought you knew every term, slang whatever in the hobby and/or real life and then you find out later that you were wrong or surprised. Kind of like someone telling the words to a song of which you "thought" you knew the words.

P.S. I thought that it was Deck the Halls with Balls of Holly until last Christmas. I know someone of you are like it is but its actually bows of Holly.
TFF, II2. I'm a little curious how you missed her threads and reviews back on the P.

..gobbles cock.... ROFLMAO

boughs of holly, bro. like.. rock-a-bye baby on the tree top when the bough breaks blah blah blah...
I am not ashamed to admit that I learned/tried something new today. I set an appointment with Sub Cilla today. She is going to laugh at me cause i didn't tell her but, I really thought that her name was short for Substitute Cilla, hell I was wondering who was the real Cilla. I looked at it twice and was like does it say Subzilla (like she gobbles up cock like godzillla, her way of being funny), then I thought that maybe it was some Navy thing or she liked to go below.

My last thought was that she was Substitute teacher at some point but then I was like man there are a great deal of substitutes being providers cause adventuress4U mentioned to me that she was a Sub during a session, I was like cool, I like teachers (I know why adv4u just laughed now).

It started to sink in when Sub Cilla texted me back before the session, I aint no Suma Cum Laude but I started to understand it on the way, review will follow

My question is have you ever thought you knew every term, slang whatever in the hobby and/or real life and then you find out later that you were wrong or surprised. Kind of like someone telling the words to a song of which you "thought" you knew the words.

P.S. I thought that it was Deck the Halls with Balls of Holly until last Christmas. I know someone of you are like it is but its actually bows of Holly. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
I don't think day goes by that I don't have to look up some term or piece of slang from an imaginary world. Usually, I just laugh. Sometimes I scratch my cranium & wonder why/how it would EVER occur to anyone. But, to each his own.

I presume once you figure out what "sub" really was a good time was had by all!

P.S. It's actually boughs of holly
ii2, that was tff. CWF the review...
TopCat
oh yah. i often find myself looking some of this stuff up. google, wikipedia, and urbandictionary.com are my friends, that's for certain.
Thanks Sisyphus, lol, and if I may quote one of the greatest rednecks (Stone Cold) ever, HELL YEAH.

Island, I really didn't have a want to see her till yesterday, I saw the blues in the avatar plus one of her pics and was like Tiger Tiger Woods yall.
and was like Tiger Tiger Woods yall. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
You mean schwing?!?!
TopCat
As stated above urbandictionary.com is my friend! Recently I spent a weekend with a friend, we ended up playing upwords(hey I occasionally like board games too, lol)...I tried to use a word I had used practically all my life and it was pointed out it wasn't a real word, and not in the dictionary. My hand smacked my forehead and silently I'm thinking 'you idiot'...I was just amazed that I did not know that wasn't a word, as I've done some editing in the past. (so sometimes words are my life) Now, I can't even remember what the word was, but it definitely made me realize I was not near as smart as I thought I was. So I know exactly where you are coming from.
two observations II2, one, if she gobbled your dick up you would have no dick AND no ass. You would just be left with your taint and I am not sure that would entertain the ladies. Second, I thought the song was " put your balls in Holly " I can go deep, don't get me wrong, but if I tried that will Holly she would probably slap me.
I recently learned what "Asian" meant, and its not a reference to someone's ethnicity.
Hey, I just learned what "russian" meant, lol! I mean, I knew about the act just not that it was called that in slang. Also, I think it was only recently that cb said something about getting pg (on the old board) and I had to ask what that meant. I thought it was some sort of new std.
Also, I think it was only recently that cb said something about getting pg (on the old board) and I had to ask what that meant. I thought it was some sort of new std. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Careful Victoria your youthful innocence is showing.
Careful Victoria your youthful innocence is showing. Originally Posted by boardman
Hey, if I can swing the illusion of innocence for even a few more years, that will make me happy.....or, I could always just pretend to be young and naive(hence the school girl skirt).
cb said something about getting pg Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Wait, wait, WAIT. CB's PG? How did I miss *THAT* post?
TopCat
or, I could always just pretend to be young and naive(hence the school girl skirt). Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Hmmmmm, That's really HOT!