How to get verified with LOL

https://www.languageofloveus.com/contact

I want to setup sessions with LOL ladies and I don’t have active references.

I am willing to share my identification information to get screening done. Can someone please advise on clearing the screening with LOL

Thanks in advance! 🙂
They aren’t taking new clients during Covid.
They aren’t taking new clients during Covid. Originally Posted by snark_sandwich
They certainly took me: a new client as of 2 weeks ago.
They certainly took me: a new client as of 2 weeks ago. Originally Posted by ATXChief
Sorry, I stand corrected.
I remember a couple years ago it took a few times across a month or two to get their attention. I'd say just keep ringing the bell, just not at an annoying pace.

Also, despite submitting an email, they texted me back when I got set up
This was my experience 2 weeks ago. YMMV:

I reached out to LoL via their website contact form, including my P411 information. Within a day, they replied via email and noted I didn't have any P411 Okays. I replied, acknowledging that I was new to the hobby. I let them know I was interested in an appointment the next week, and that I'd be happy to provide references in the meantime. LoL had me provide one more detail (DL/ID) at that point.

I had a few encounters, and intentionally set up a doubles session for the sake of getting established with Okays on P411.

Two days after my first contact with LoL, I received my 2nd Okay on P411. I followed up to let them know. They quickly replied back that they'd check my P411 status, and provided a phone number that I could then text 1-2 days ahead of my preferred appointment date.

And at that point I was in.

Keep in mind: This was just my experience.

Good luck!
new here... what is lol?
new here... what is lol?
Language of Love.
https://www.languageofloveus.com/coming-

Asian agency I guess..... Never used it tho.
Don't leave a bad review - they will ban you.