Thanks and Good bye Lovers!

Hello Everyone,

First, I really thank to eccie for gave me the chance to meet folks that help me go through my lifes journey.

All the friends that I met from here was great people. I appreciate for your kindness and warm heart as always and I will never forget.

I apologize to anybody that I didn't respond to the last couple months. I was off and not checking email or any related to hobby.

It is time for me to say good-bye and start a new chapter of my life with someone.

I just wanted to say I really appreciate you all and life is very short try to be happy and appreciate every moment.

Good-bye.
Good luck and good luck
Hope your life is changing for the better.
Leilover, the time I spent with you were some of my fondest hobby memories. I wish you nothing but the best of luck in this new chapter in your life. I hope you know that you will be truly missed.
Best to ya babe!
It was great being friends with you. Hope only the best for you. You will be missed.
He is the luckiest man in the world.
  • L.A.
  • 02-14-2015, 11:15 PM
Awesome Lei !!!!
Ahh, you're the best. I'll miss you. :-(
Hey userb1...ya wanna wish her good luck?
Best wishes and may you journey through life be filled with much love!
Best wishes, I hate I never got the chance to see you. Good luck in your life journey!
Congrats leilover.

This site has absolutely nothing to do with LOVE and should not be a part of your Present or your Future. So, Disable your account and don't ever look back upon it. Your new Love deserves that kind of commitment and devotion!

All my love and God bless you both with eternal happiness,

ManSlut
Fair winds and following seas.
Manslut is dead on. Break clean and never look back
  • RAMP
  • 02-15-2015, 09:12 AM
So happy for you! I'm positive you will do great.