TAKE NOTICE - Hobbyist Creedo

I feel so strongly on this issue and the discussion so interesting, I thought to bring it to our comrades here in Dallas.

So...take the Poll, take a stand for yourself and for the hobby.

Here is a link and verbiage of the Houston Poll.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=131048
______________________________ _______________________

I've been nothing but appalled over much of what is going on in the Houston CoEd and Men's Lounge i.e. MonkeyPaw.

I think we gentlemen hobbyists need to take a stand and be counted. Therefore I propose those of us hobbyists (who see this thread of course) be accounted for agreeing with this simple credo:

"I will respect women of all ages and in every circumstance."

Those that can agree to this, say so and be noticed.

Those that don't, well...we won't see you here.

Those that do sign and know you're only doing it to either get off the DNS or clear your conscience/image/reputation here in this community....don't bother we all know who you are. Ain't no secrets in this world of ours.
I assumed this was a given but have unfortunately seen that it's not in too many cases.
Dogger:

That credo should cover interaction with all human beings. And it's sad it even needs to be stated.

Mutual respect, in my book, is a given UNTIL an individual proves they are not worthy. Then, lack of respect is NOT an option. Walking the other way, while standing tall, IS THE ONLY option....

Thanks for once again expressing what many of us have said before....but some folks just don't get it!
As if there's not enough drama in Dallas, you somehow feel the need to bring Houston's drama up here?

Posting a poll serves no purpose because I'd bet the worst guy out there could hit agree but the girls he has fucked over would feel otherwise.
What is the purpose of the poll? When you use words like "all" you encompass every single woman. If you believe that every single woman is worthy of our respect, I believe, you are wrong. I have no respect for scammers or rip off artists just to use a couple examples. I would never go out of my way to show disrespect to anyone. just my .02
I've always been respectful to everybody, males or females. Hard to give them respect if they don't show you any back. So "under any circumstance"...I totally disagreed with. I have to agree with Tony, if they don't respect you back, just walk away and avoid the drama.
When you show somebody respect you will get it back. It goes hand and hand.
Well I'm glad a male has finally stood up against what is going on down there. It's disgusting. Thank you Dogger.
Dogger:

That credo should cover interaction with all human beings. And it's sad it even needs to be stated.

Mutual respect, in my book, is a given UNTIL an individual proves they are not worthy. Then, lack of respect is NOT an option. Walking the other way, while standing tall, IS THE ONLY option....

Thanks for once again expressing what many of us have said before....but some folks just don't get it! Originally Posted by Tony Patella
I couldn't agree more. It is a core value. You have it or you don't.

Its fascinating to see how Houston's poll is doing against National, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. I've posted this poll in all and clearly Houston's perspective is telling.

This poll is to say...

As a hobbyist, I will respect women. Period.

She may be a monster but are you not going to pull her out of the way of truck if you're at the scene?

I've hesitated in wading in here so everyone can define it for themselves but...I just couldn't help it. So, feel free to define it on your own if you wish and vote your conscience.
Well I'm glad a male has finally stood up against what is going on down there. It's disgusting. Thank you Dogger. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Without trying to stir the crap anymore, if you truly believe what you wrote, you might consider changing your signature line. It is disrespectful of men. Now I normally would not care, but in evaluating someones words, I assess what I know about them, and all I know is what you wrote and your signature line. Just my opinion.
This "poll" would make a troll proud. It serves no purpose other than to stir shit. It is so oversimplified that any logical person would be forced to disagree with it, which would open them up to undue criticism by those so doggedly determined to crucify somebody.

And can someone shed some light on what is going on down in Houston? I don't have the time to keep up with all the Dallas drama, much less that of Houston.
Without trying to stir the crap anymore, if you truly believe what you wrote, you might consider changing your signature line. It is disrespectful of men. Now I normally would not care, but in evaluating someones words, I assess what I know about them, and all I know is what you wrote and your signature line. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by rew1256
All your opinion shows is that you have no sense of humor and you obviously have no clue what is going on in the Houston forums. *handing you the spoon*
Thanks for the poll

Now if only the rest of the men who feel the way you do come out and speak.

Personally I give respect, you don't have to earn, however once I lose respect for a person its gone for good. When it comes to people, everyone starts out with a clean slate.

Houston has always been a rowdy crowd, you have to have your boots strapped up posting there. However there has been a decline in the female participation there. Its sad.

I feel so strongly on this issue and the discussion so interesting, I thought to bring it to our comrades here in Dallas.

So...take the Poll, take a stand for yourself and for the hobby.

Here is a link and verbiage of the Houston Poll.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=131048
______________________________ _______________________

I've been nothing but appalled over much of what is going on in the Houston CoEd and Men's Lounge i.e. MonkeyPaw.

I think we gentlemen hobbyists need to take a stand and be counted. Therefore I propose those of us hobbyists (who see this thread of course) be accounted for agreeing with this simple credo:

"I will respect women of all ages and in every circumstance."

Those that can agree to this, say so and be noticed.

Those that don't, well...we won't see you here.

Those that do sign and know you're only doing it to either get off the DNS or clear your conscience/image/reputation here in this community....don't bother we all know who you are. Ain't no secrets in this world of ours. Originally Posted by TheDogger
I couldn't agree more. It is a core value. You have it or you don't.

Its fascinating to see how Houston's poll is doing against National, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. I've posted this poll in all and clearly Houston's perspective is telling.

This poll is to say...

As a hobbyist, I will respect women. Period.

She may be a monster but are you not going to pull her out of the way of truck if you're at the scene?

I've hesitated in wading in here so everyone can define it for themselves but...I just couldn't help it. So, feel free to define it on your own if you wish and vote your conscience. Originally Posted by TheDogger
Pulling anyone from in front of a truck has nothing to do with respect, it has to do with values. Define respect first, because I promise I can come up with a scenario you will say, "I give." My point is that you made a very generalized post about respect. So why don't you define it first? Or should we as a whole respect the women suicide bombers as well? How about when one of the scammers brings her pimps into to rob you? We are all individuals. We have our own definitions for respect.
All your opinion shows is that you have no sense of humor and you obviously have no clue what is going on in the Houston forums. *handing you the spoon* Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I have a pretty good sense of humor. But there was nothing humorous in your post. I don't really care much what is going on in Houston, I live Dallas and Albany NY. I keep up with the areas I play in. People are disrespectful all over the world, just as you were disrespectful to me when I brought up your signature line. Does that mean I should have an attitude towards you? No, hell no! Some folks take themselves way too seriously.
As I said to another fella the other day, there is no animosity or attitude in my words, we could be sitting, having this conversation over drinks.

If you felt like I attacked you, please accept my apology. That was not my intention.