To My White Knights and fellow ladies

I just wanted to take a minute to tell all of my guys THANK YOU! Whether you have seen me once, twice or twelve times, I am blessed to have met some of the great, fun and wonderful men from eccie. I am also grateful to have avoided some of the major jerk wads that lurk around. I hope i do not step on anyones toes by giving my special thanks to the following gents

Jedi- has done so much for me, even going to lunch with me when i was lonely and so much more
PPE-We are more like minded then ppl think, you made bad days better and always a bag o fun LOL
Tiggold- Awesome person and fun to talk to

I appreciate any man that knows how to treat a woman right! Provider or not, A true gentleman will always make me melt!!!

Those are not the only ones so please do not be offended, I remember something awesome about everyone.I could go on and on forever about what i like about the men but now for the ladies.

JULES-Smart girl and i love reading your post
London Rain and ZE-Love your attitude and straight forward views
Nurse V-Thank you for ALWAYS answering your phone when i need a reff.
LisaLisa-As simple as this is, I appreciate you so much for your opinions, polite responses and most of all, talking to me when i wanted to be a wallflower LOL

If I forgot anyone, just kick me via email LOL!!!
Thanks Pretty lady.

Its a good group of ladies and gents here. Especially the ladies. I can't say the same for some of my favorite gents. They don't hang out here much anymore.

It was nice getting to you to. I hope to see you again and giggle some more.
We have never met and I look forward to the meet. You are a classy lady.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Lunch on me whenever I make it back... :P
Thanks loves!
Even though we have never met, You are one Classy Lady for never forgetting the GOOD people that touched your life. With all the Drama on this board, it is very refreshing to see the GOOD side of things. You would be suprised to see what a little acknowledgement of GOOD people makes in that persons day.

Muahhhhh Classy Lady,
CG
Of coarse thank you CG, the day you made your post about the videos, im sure the other ladies appreciate your honesty and you do not realize how much you made my day. I was having one of those crappy i feel like crap days LOL. when i saw the screen I forgot why i was upset in the first place. Look forward to meeting you one day!

Also to everyone who doesn't live on drama, THANK YOU!!!! For the longest time I stayed out of co-ed because i did not want to be pulled into it. The way I see it, we are all here for something and i have a theory about the pissy people. I think some have a life they are not truly happy with and in the hobby think they can be who they wish they could be (the rich jerk working the corp building) and bitch at people all day. I have had my fair share but now, if you do not come off as a gentleman, I will not see you.

Happy screwing!!!!
I have had my fair share but now, if you do not come off as a gentleman, I will not see you. Originally Posted by alecia
Good for you! There are asshats around every corner, but I'm sure you'll meet plenty of nice people on this board.
First I am impressed with your courtesy and would like to ad the intelligence with the manor you posted this thread. You have certainly moved way up on my list. I would like to give you a suggestion on your screening. First obviously you need somewhere like P411 to find out as much as you can about the guy wanting to see you. Some guys do not use their P411 handles on review websites for many reasons I am sure. You need to know anyone you are requested to see his handle as well so you can see if he posts regularly on that site and his manners in posting. If he is always negative or arrogant he will most likely be the same with you and include a negative review because some people can't help themselves. Yes you need to screen your dates as much or more than they screen you for enjoyable and pleasant non drama times here or on any board.

You seem very sweet and I wish you many pleasant dates in your biz!
I would like to give you a suggestion on your screening. First obviously you need somewhere like P411 to find out as much as you can about the guy wanting to see you. Some guys do not use their P411 handles on review websites for many reasons I am sure. You need to know anyone you are requested to see his handle as well so you can see if he posts regularly on that site and his manners in posting. If he is always negative or arrogant he will most likely be the same with you and include a negative review because some people can't help themselves. Yes you need to screen your dates as much or more than they screen you for enjoyable and pleasant non drama times here or on any board. Originally Posted by BossGeek
Since you are NEW, and were polite, I will take it easy on you. You gave her very good advice but, Have you even taken the time to read her
SIGNATURE LINE BEFORE POSTING?

Just a thought, carry on,
CG
its true...I have alot more than just eccie, it is just my favorite one to use!
Ahhh Shucks....

You are the Best Darlin, and it is my honor to know you and have coined the DGE....

Time we got back together and get a post coital Burger....

I am blushin a bit, BTW...

PPE
I Thank you so much for spending time with me Sweetie, and I had a hell of a good time Classy Lady.
... I have had my fair share but now, if you do not come off as a gentleman, I will not see you.

Happy screwing!!!! Originally Posted by alecia
i agree w/ coHorn, but would add there are asshats and good guys everywhere. as well as of both sexes and transgendered folks.

if one decides to hang out with "gentlemen", one makes a decision to be around generally positive men who boost others, treat others w/ respect, and have fun.

two things i learned long ago i think apply here.
1. if one spends their time and energy tearing down others, it doesnt build that person up, it just wastes their time and energy doing so.
2. if one spends more time w/ people who are generally positive and less time w/ people who are generally negative, they will be more generally positive and less generally negative.

spread some love, positive thoughts and energy.

or, as you say, "Happy screwing!!!!"
I have to say that in a short couple weeks of getting familiar with this board from a lurker, then taking the plunge and engaging, you Alicia have emerged as one of the most classy I've come across! I don't know you, had not even considered you yet - but now I feel I need to check you out!

In a hobby fraught with cloaks and secrets, and much drama as I've found poking around here a little... your noted consideration and thanks for those who have become your clients, friends and confidants is a welcome breath of fresh air. I think it means as much to you, for saying it, as it does for your boys like Tiggold, PPE, and Jedi to hear it.

You're first class in my book,

AH