quick question

This may be none of my business but are any providers on here married or in a relationship and is your partner okay with it
This may be none of my business but are any providers on here married or in a relationship and is your partner okay with it Originally Posted by seximel229

(not the bird, but an index finger)
Quick answer.
Yes
This may be none of my business but are any providers on here married or in a relationship and is your partner okay with it Originally Posted by seximel229
So who did you fall in love with?
Sounds like it!
No just curious
Your ATF loves her no job having, pot head, loser, video game playing, Jordan wearing, big baller boyfriend more than life itself. Just keep paying her because BF saw a new watch he wants and that shit is crazy expensive.

That pretty much sums up over half the chicks here.
No just nosey Originally Posted by seximel229
FTFY.......

You're thinking about them way more than they think about you which is never unless they need money. Keep it strictly business, don't start catching feelings and you'll be good.
Wie oft hat dieser faden gestartet .... In diesem Jahr?
[How many times has this thread been started.... This year?]
[How many times has this thread been started.... This year?] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

......many.
Yes. Wakeup's wife.
  • bon69
  • 08-12-2016, 09:55 AM

You're thinking about them way more than they think about you which is never unless they need money. Keep it strictly business, don't start catching feelings and you'll be good. Originally Posted by kerwil62
+1 This is good advice OP. Care only about the business part because that is the only thing providers care about. You, they could care less about.
I'm not smitten by anyone it was just a question.