Why O Why

What is the attraction to NWA for all of the ladies? I would figure Little Rock or Hot Springs, not NWA.
Look at the reviews and you will see why. The overage appointment it seems up there is 2 hours and 600. The average review in LR is a 80bng AR 150 Hh
  • ndark
  • 11-15-2016, 03:00 PM
🎶You can rely on the old man's money🎶
economics plain & simple.Wally money.
I think it's just a much nicer area & generally a more upscale clientele base... although it is also a smaller group of hobbyists. Also, my ex lives in Central and I can't tell you how great it is not to run into him at Walmart anymore! Lol
I think it's just a much nicer area & generally a more upscale clientele base... although it is also a smaller group of hobbyists. Also, my ex lives in Central and I can't tell you how great it is not to run into him at Walmart anymore! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
OMG... Sweetheart, I can 100% agree with that.
*Raises hand* im in LR. Guess I'm not attractive
*Raises hand* im in LR. Guess I'm not attractive Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Anybody that would believe that is blind.. Sounds to me like somebody who thinks the grass is greener.. the kitty is sweeter.. Little do they know.
*Raises hand* im in LR. Guess I'm not attractive Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Baby, you are so much more than attractive. You are fucking sexy.
Baby, you are so much more than attractive. You are fucking sexy. Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
You'd have a great time with Danielle, Himeros. I know I always do.
Anybody that would believe that is blind.. Sounds to me like somebody who thinks the grass is greener.. the kitty is sweeter.. Little do they know. Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch

Baby, you are so much more than attractive. You are fucking sexy. Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God

You'd have a great time with Danielle, Himeros. I know I always do. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes we seem to always have a great time
I am in Jonesboro 😘