GFS / Limited GFE question

I imagine this has been talked about before. Interested in getting some insights from the ladies and hobbyists. I understand the whole GFE vs PSE thing. But I've seen some providers list limited GFE. Hell, I've seen some offer GFE, Limited GFE, and PSE in their showcase. What exactly do you not get with limited GFE that you get just regular GFE? And for the ladies that offer both in their showcase what's that about? Just curious.
You failed to mention Limited PSE, Limited BBCR, etc.
I have to admit that I have no idea what limited GFE is.

Hmm, could be a marketing point if handled with humor in an ad...

"Limited GFE: Get all of the smiles, kissing, and affection you want right now, none of the usual glares, nagging, and whining for attention later!"

Perhaps limited PSE means no taint photos, disappointing 1.3 inches of dangling death yet again?
Usually means no kissing, ..
Oh yeah the infamous BBCR lol. I've seen that one but have yet to figure out what it stands for. Seen many acryrym lists that list hundreds of terms but BBCR isn't on any of them.
Well, it should be ...
Usually means no kissing, .. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
And cbj
No such thing.
You are either GFE or you are not.
Just a bullshit way to provide less while asking for more.
Watch out for hooktards offering "limited BBCR" - they might just want to confront you with a BBC!
What is BBCR
No DFK
No BBBJ
No CIM

I'm still scratching my head on BBCR. I guess if it ever happens, I'LL KNOW IT
Bare back cover ripped
Bare back cover ripped Originally Posted by theicheat
Definitely not. BBCR isn't an accident. Some deserve it, some don't.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

(Okay, I'm not exactly sure what BBCR entails, but I'm reasonably certain that it's intentional and consensual. Shhhh, heard it's one of those if we told you, we'd have to kill you secret society things. I believe that a Grand Poobah, a car battery, Crisco, and butt plugs may be involved.)
No, those items are used to help harvest chihuahua turds for the Asian markets as a sex enhancer.
No, those items are used to help harvest chihuahua turds for the Asian markets as a sex enhancer. Originally Posted by pyramider

Oh, that's right. I had my arcane procedures confused again! Duh. That's what I get for posting after a nightcap stirred with a unicorn horn and served in an enchanted chalice by a leprechaun who just banged a mermaid on a Bigfoot rug under a dragon scale chandelier. Damned noisy roommates they are, let me tell ya, but they mix fine drinks.