Milking Tables and other Sex Furniture

Wanted to get thoughts on milking tables and sex specific furniture.

Been doing ISO's periodically from my office space/workshop. Typically its for BBBJ sessions on furniture sets and designs I've made. Beds and benches mostly. Experimenting with variety of heights. Even angles.

I've found the experiences using them pretty freakin' incredible. The feedback I've received from the others who help me has been quite fantastic. They may or may not want to chime in on this thread.

What I wanted to know is if there are providers out there, in the greater DFW region, that use Milking Tables and other Sex Position Furniture?

If so, where did you find the furniture for sale? Website?

For those who are not providers, would a session with this kind of equipment appeal to you? Or could you care less?

The reasons I ask should be plainly obvious. I've done a bunch of prototype fabrication of some designs that work. I'm wondering if it would really have a marketable value if I started small lot manufacturing of some of these furniture pieces. I tend to think it has potential to be a viable business.

So, I'm asking y'all your thoughts on it. Thanks!
I had a Liberator Lounge (not the wedge). I put it on 4” blocks so the ladies had more leg room and it was by far the most fun I ever had
I've been in the market for a piece of furniture that would work for a doubles Rusty Trombone type activity.
Kennedy Bunz IIRC has a table. It has been on my list for awhile but seems to be uncommon.
I had a Liberator Lounge (not the wedge). I put it on 4” blocks so the ladies had more leg room and it was by far the most fun I ever had Originally Posted by FunMonday
The liberator lounge style is pretty cool. The curves would not be hard to make, contracted out to a CNC router and plywood. The challenging part would be the padding and upholstery components.

Interesting about you having to raise it up. Suppose having some sort of adjustable feet/legs would be good for that.
I've been in the market for a piece of furniture that would work for a doubles Rusty Trombone type activity. Originally Posted by alaine
Any images or pictures of what kind of furniture you are thinking. This sounds interesting!
sorry.
Can you please reduce the pic size so that we get a better idea?
I like the picture. Cool you made that!

Picture size though.... screws up thread.
RE: Milking table...are you lying on a vinyl surface or do they have custom sheets with holes in them?

Thanks, Alaine/AKA hygiene freak/nurse ratchet
RE: Milking table...are you lying on a vinyl surface or do they have custom sheets with holes in them?

Thanks, Alaine/AKA hygiene freak/nurse ratchet Originally Posted by alaine
The upholstery people I have been working with have been doing jobs with a few medical grade vinyls. I've been considering doing the padded tables and benches out of these easy to sanitize fabrics and then building the structures from 300 series stainless steel or powder coated mild steel. Obviously the stainless would be more.

My thoughts are that being able to rinse them off in a sanitizing solution would be critical.

What's cool, is there are a variety of color choices in the vinyls.

https://www.camirafabrics.com/na/healthcare
Ahhh that is cool fabric. I'd like to see some samples.
I wanted a piece of furniture that would work for 1 person to do bj and the other to rim simultaneously. I've tried a few things, but either the person underneath gets smushed or the person trying to rim can't get to the important part.
I had a bitch-ass milking table made...it had a pull-up bar underneath so I could do some bj along with milking.. and would hold 350lbs... i used couple times and loved it...but alas it was too big and not portable for tours....so I recovered it with marble top and made it into a kitchen coffee bar..lol
  • BLM69
  • 04-12-2019, 04:14 PM
I want to see some pics or drawings of these custom builds, I bet I can fab and weld something together
Ill find a pic. Mine was cool

It was heavy wood with foam stuffing and smooth vynal cover