Weekend Blues

So what do you do on the weekends when you don't have anything "to do"? Go watch a movie? Go the gym? Watch football?
I literally can't decide how to spend my weekend?

Any ideas??

~Kisses~
kinkypetitenikki@gmail.com
Roadtrip to see some good friends you haven't seen in a while ?

Work on an art project
A Roadtrip does sound fun, but none of my good "friends" get out on the weekends!

And I suck at art unless it is a coloring book! lol lol
First chill out in your place, with lights down, have your favorite drink and listen to your best songs that energize your excitement, and let your mind drift, swim in your imagination of all kinds of things. Then ideas may come popping in your head.
All depends on where you will be located
I am in the Plano/Frisco Area...Have a cool PlayPen located near 121,NDT,GB, and 75. Still new to the area so really don't know what all goes on just yet. Still exploring!
First chill out in your place, with lights down, have your favorite drink and listen to your best songs that energize your excitement, and let your mind drift, swim in your imagination of all kinds of things. Then ideas may come popping in your head. Originally Posted by Gemineye
Now your talking....I may just have to do this and see what comes to mind
Ah, NM.
I know Come on down to FL this weekend. The water is fine Baby...….
I know Come on down to FL this weekend. The water is fine Baby...…. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
OMG! I was just in FL! I went to Disney World and Universal Studios for the 1st time!! It was a blast well excepts all the rain cause of the Hurricane.
Would love to visit again on another FUN trip!!
SL...why the NM...I heard something about Bucks...I wanna go! he he
Hey sweetheart, if you get back to KC in the fall hit me up. I’d absolutely love to have a beer (or 7) and watch football with you.
I enjoy bowling with friends. No I'm not old, but it's fun when you're with friends. I do go to the movies....ALONE. I also go to the gym, but that doesn't really take up much time.
It sucks being single, with friends who are not.
I've invited a couple of providers to come hang with me "off the clock" and we do from time to time, but they're usually busy on weekends.

Other than that, I'm in the same boat. Bored out of my mind.

This weekend though...I'm getting my first tattoo!
Go watch and LSU football game and tailgate
Live music. Dance.