Ted Cruz sums it up well

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...SYt?li=BBnb7Kz

Short and sweet article that sums up the libs agenda and what they want to avoid talking about
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...SYt?li=BBnb7Kz

Short and sweet article that sums up the libs agenda and what they want to avoid talking about Originally Posted by winn dixie
that's great wd. the 2nd most hated politician is your mouthpiece
Somehow I believe your handle should be Mystak, not mystic, or better yet pystik! Your nothing short of a whiney assed tree hugger.....
Somehow I believe your handle should be Mystak, not mystic, or better yet pystik! Your nothing short of a whiney assed tree hugger..... Originally Posted by flsts08b
For some reason I think your handle should be DumbFuck1. Your a full blown Nut Hugger
For some reason I think your handle should be DumbFuck1. Your a full blown Nut Hugger Originally Posted by themystic
You would know.
Cruz is a disingenuous cunt.
Cruz is a disingenuous cunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you're a GENUINE cunt...if you agree response with 'ignoring"...
Somehow I believe your handle should be Mystak, not mystic, or better yet pystik! Your nothing short of a whiney assed tree hugger..... Originally Posted by flsts08b
You know thedipstic...
Trump summed it up when he called Cruz - Lying Ted.
Ted Cruz:
"I think donald trump has broken the dimocrat party"

yep, he broke their praetorian guard as well, the news media

he never backed down, he didn't accept the premises of their b.s., he shows the foolishness of their political correctness, he called out their lying news media

hell for, at least, 2 and a half years cnn and msnbc and nbc, the new york times etc has been wrong about everything

americans see it all and don't want that bull
[QUOTE=nevergaveitathought;1061 775266]Ted Cruz:"I think donald trump has broken the dimocrat party"

yep, he broke their praetorian guard as well, the news media/QUOTE]

I dunno. I feel the Dimowits pretty much broke themselves with their free schtuff for this group and that group shtick, until they run out of other peoples money - that is. That and a lack of basic math skills. Similar for the propaganda arm of the Demonicrats. They pretty much broke themselves. TRUMP just shines the light on them so the rest of the people can see the cockroaches that they are scurrying around the kitchen. Put a fork in them, they're done.
Originally Posted by matchingmole

is that the new super group .. Led Ted??

BAHHAHHAAAAAA