guys remembers

the time fat paulie saids belly up ta ...the bar boys ans he dids ans the ...whole fucking bar ...collapsed?

...good ...times
But did he buy....
the time fat paulie saids belly up ta ...the bar boys ans he dids ans the ...whole fucking bar ...collapsed?

...good ...times Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Clicked this pix of the GOBC boys with my cell phone, just before the bar collapsed. Good times indeed....
Helps explain why some are so pissed at having to order food with drinks now. They don't need no more fucking food....LOL

Back then was thinking of hooking up with the GOBC.
Got the invite. Went in at first to discreetly observe the boys. Saw the group in action, led by you know who, who was endlessly yammering away about his hobby mansion, limo, yacht, helicopter, girls, girls in stiff competition with his, yada yada yada, you know like he does here endlessly. However the bar collapsed shortly thereafter when they all sidled up to the bar.
Decided then to not want anything with the GOBC.....FFS!
Clicked this pix of the GOBC boys with my cell phone, just before the bar collapsed. Good times indeed....
Helps explain why some are so pissed at having to order food with drinks now. They don't need no more fucking food....LOL

Back then was thinking of hooking up with the GOBC.
Got the invite. Went in at first to discreetly observe the boys. Saw the group in action, led by you know who, who was endlessly yammering away about his hobby mansion, limo, yacht, helicopter, girls, girls in stiff competition with his, yada yada yada, you know like he does here endlessly. However the bar collapsed shortly thereafter when they all sidled up to the bar.
Decided then to not want anything with the GOBC.....FFS! Originally Posted by Zollner
Classic
I see n b t

Lilly that you in there
Im the good looking one...
Im the good looking one... Originally Posted by lilylivered
You’re hard to find
Yep : )
Decided then to not want anything with the GOBC.....FFS! Originally Posted by Zollner
ya sounds ...likes a woman scorned
Im the good looking one... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Thought that was Willie???
ya sounds ...likes a woman scorned Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Now that is funny coming from our boards foremost androgynous good buddy....LOL

Just from rereading your OP in this thread, as in many other comments you make against him, You seem more ... "likes a woman scorned"... androgynous andy.....LOL

Remember how bug eyed startled you looked pulling your body suit out, looking down for that golden dildo you always kept safely tucked away and warm down there, for your fav good buddy ... before your falling out?......LOL
Thought that was Willie??? Originally Posted by Zollner
Nope. I just took the photo at your request. I'm surprised you were still able to scan it after spray painting it so many times. I thought you preferred the twink type, but I guess bears are on menu too.

Btw: You might lose some of your libby pals with the fat shaming stuff. The fat acceptance movement is now a part of your platform. 😉
I that one guy Lou from club 1100 ?
That's one way to tell it. But it's just sour grapes. Your application had already been rejected.

Gay old boys club
Only idiots want in
Speaking of idiots
Where is o c d
Speaking of idiots Originally Posted by Missburger
Seems like it's just you doing that....