Name something in the hobby that makes you laugh in a sarcastic way

When a provider claims to be from the country of Columbia has always made me smirk. You can tell they're a fake from the get go.
Ummmm . . . .I have often asked for a discount for small size and low performance . . .that sometimes gets a laugh, but never a discount.
Getting Ghosted after a scheduled appointment with confirmation text 2 hours before scheduled appointment!
They don’t realize we have become experts at analyzing images. We can smell
even just one false one mixed in with 3 legit. When I encounter that, I walk away because if they will lie about that, they will lie about other things ( true Gfe vs. non)
...We can smell ... Originally Posted by michaelrayab
.. in these days that's a good sign.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-12-2021, 05:55 AM
"i'm pse and gfe, but everything-including kissing, bj, bls, daty, dato, tuma, tuha, and boob worship-will be covered.."

get your dental dams ready..
When the hottie in the pics turns out to weigh over 200.
When guys put "disclaimers" in their reviews to try to indicate that it didn't really happen.
The ads that say "if it's not me it's free" If it is not them, WHY would the lady (or person) do anything for free?
When guys put "disclaimers" in their reviews to try to indicate that it didn't really happen. Originally Posted by rcinokc

+1

• Uomo
  • 04-28-2021, 08:26 PM
Bad really bad pan flute versions of top 40 songs played in the background during a massage. I end up getting distracted playing "omg what's that song".
When they advertise themselves as low volume when she told you the day before she needs to see 10 guys that weekend to make bills.
  • Uomo
  • 04-29-2021, 06:41 AM
When the ad has 10 pictures of her, the first 9 her face is blurred or hidden but the last its in full view.
Donations these days.
That sign in MPs rooms that state that they don't do anything illegal, sexual, or happy endings, so don't ask, etc..

Then she has your junk in her hand within 5 minutes of starting.