P411

Yesterday they asked us "companions"to update photos for approval. You cannot show P-hair or nipples ... I guessI have gotten more risque` as of late.

Then, today, when I tried to login they had a full page of "age verification", asking for photo of ID; photo of ID with you holding it; photo of you holding your local edition of today's newspaper; photo of said newspaper showing date up close ......

The problem?

Well, you go find a newspaper in Denton! The Denton Record Chronicle only prints a Saturday edition.And they don't even have an office space right now!Some lady in advertising is supposed to get back to me with how I can get a copy, because I drove by a few of the stores their website said sold their paper and NO ONE SELLS THEIR PAPER ANYMORE . It's like finding the Holy Grail!

What F-ing century are the new puke owners of p411 living in? I emailed them ...do I have to wait until SATURDAY to access my account? The one I have had for ELEVEN YEARS???????

That's terrible and ridiculous. I'm sorry to hear about it. Local libraries typically have daily newspapers. That's about it
That's terrible and ridiculous. I'm sorry to hear about it. Local libraries typically have daily newspapers. That's about it Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
Ah ...thanks for the info. Also, maybe one of the 2 colleges publishes something daily ..
This is nothing new. My ATF got hit with it two years ago. She planned to retire anyway, so she never replied with all of the requested photos.

It sounds like the P411 ownership wants to make certain that there are no minors or fake accounts on their platform. If that's the case, I'm with them!
not sure why they would require local paper, can they accept you holding piece of paper with today's date on it ?
I just let my p4 expire last week.
same boat and I have been on p411 since 2010
p411 has always used the newspaper method which is outdated and useless.
Are there still things like Green Sheet that might have a date on them?
I had to do the same last month….I just used a Dallas Morning News! They were fine with it, and had my account back up the next morning.
Your local library and Starbucks will likely have a Dallas morning News. The library will probably even have a Denton Record.
I think they just want to see a newspaper with todays date (or Saturdays date) probably does not matter where it’s from.
Looks like the big stings lately are causing P411 to recertify everyone to reduce LE activity on the site. What they fall to understand is that LE will have no problem providing fake credentials. I don't see how this make the site any safer
P411 is not any safer they way they screen
We all know how p411 screens guys who join/ they call you at work and ask for you lol
A no thank you ,, I will do my own screening