Need info on Asian provider

• kris
  • 01-14-2010, 05:35 PM
anyone has visited her

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...Ad?oid=7676034

if you have any information about her, please share.
Talked to her on the phone a couple times. Really nice lady. Off central expressway
I've never seen her either. A bit too far and her ads always left me wondering what her sessions would really offer. Would be cool to see a review.
  • HUGO
  • 01-15-2010, 09:38 AM
Haven't seen her ads but I'm interested. Axlrose have you visited with her or just a phone conversation, would like to know more, thanks. HUGO
  • Lap52
  • 01-15-2010, 10:17 AM
She has been reveiwed on another board last summer as an "ok" time.

Good memory Lap. Sounds like the sort of review I would have expected based on her ad.
I have seen her. Not bad looking and she is not a prude. Massage ok at best. Wouldn't touch slimmy but we made out and I took things into my own hands. She was fine with that. She is paranoid about LE. I wouldn't wast my time again.
  • HUGO
  • 01-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the intel Lap & GD. Some of these ladies if you build a rapport after a few visits will provide an expanded menu. Just part of the hunt!
  • kris
  • 01-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Thankyou guys for the information !
My L1 with some extras review of this girl, Yakaw?, to come soon. Too busy now.
Yako I think

decent massage, initially will say no L1, but is quite into it.

NE, nipple worship and some SE all available.
Just stumbled across her ad recently but its been a while since anyone posted. Does anyone have any more recent updates? Thanks
there is a reason nobody has posted for a while... this thread is from january. how do you guys find these really old threads?

JPdM
This thread is over 10 months old. Please do not bump threads over 30 days.

If you have info or wish to make a request, start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Torito