references

I provide references for 6 months. Question for other women, how long do you provide references for a past client? Gentlemen to get a reference from me, you need to provide the phone number you used to contact me. if you have a new number, and do not know the old number I can not access your information and provide a reference.
That’s cool, I don’t pay hookers more than once.
I wouldn’t want to keep seeing the same hooker, so no reason to keep using the same hooker for refs.
Who would want to hear all the whining involved with refs (a hooker doing their job in the internet age)?
Let’s face it, this is you whining because clients are seeing other girls, and business is sucking ass.
I provide references up to three months
I see no whining. I am trying to help out a fellow who is using me for a reference and I always try to help with references but he can not provide a phone number to research his history. I am trying to help men understand that I am happy to give references if they can give me the number they used to see me. The other providers safety is my top priority and I want guys to know I am reference friendly for 6 months. My business is actually good at this time, but thanks for your concern.
  • gc161
  • 12-30-2018, 03:17 AM
I really appreciate that you all offer to reference. You're helping me eat more asses.