Question for the ladies.

So, there is a provider who I have really been wanting to see. Almost pulled the trigger a few times but things came up. Well, I discovered over the weekend that she is actually my neighbor who lives in the same apartment complex as me in the building right next to mine. I can literally see her front door. Should I just avoid seeing her? I don’t want her to think I’m a damn stalker or something. Anyway, just thought I’d ask the ladies their opinion. Have a great day!!
Not a lady here, but IMHO it's DANGEROUS. What happens if the session goes poorly for either one of you? Don't mix Real World and Hobby World, especially if you have spouse or significant other.
Personally, I wouldn't be interested in seeing my neighbor as a client. It would make me feel self conscious and exposed. If I were you, I would cross her off the list and hope you dont cross paths at any hobby events.

While I am sure you're a lovely human being, in this business discretion is of the utmost importance and you wont feel very discreet is someone who lives in viewing distance of your front door, can see other members.