We are back...

The question is: For how long?
So glad to be back. This is Eccie and NOT the pretender!
That place has a wanna be mod. with around 2600 posts in 9 months of bashing Eccie and his plus 1's.
Heck i even missed Cryptkicker!
I also request that B3 issue my points from now on! Thank you
lol...booted
You gonna send Crypt some flowers? :P
lol...booted Originally Posted by gacgacgac2678
Yes! However never really gone! I still see everything! hahahahahahahaha...Same guys talking shit in the ml! Respect? Preferential treatment? B/S, that owner can;t even respect the rules here about advertising for his socials! He posts and the mods. here close the thread when they see it most of the time. I have respect for these rules; why does HE not respect this? He should be pointed out and banned for this! Respect? This is just the tip of the iceburg that HE does not respect! He has rules for the ones who profit HIM and rules for others! Whispers You were right as usual on THIS guy!!
You gonna send Crypt some flowers? :P Originally Posted by Precious_b
I just might! At least he is consistent!
Glad to see you back over here!
Even missed gacgac!?
The question is? When will Nuggie return? Before or after Whispers posts?
My money is after..... hahahahahahaha
  • Old-T
  • 12-27-2018, 11:19 PM
Well WD, you certainly come across as a bit petulant yourself.

I would suspect there are many who find CK to be very different from the person you describe.

And interesting that you complain that people there bash this site and in your same post here, you bash that site. But you likely don'tsee the hypocrisy in that.

Each site manages how they choose--even if you feel free to tell the mods here just how they should dish out your retaliation for you. It does seem they have not chosen to take your advice.

But the real question is, if that place is su h a cesspool, why do you spend time there?
What? ^^^^ I do not speak that! Please put a foot note here and when Kick gets back he will answer!
B/S, that owner can;t even respect the rules here about advertising for his socials! He posts and the mods. here close the thread when they see it most of the time. I have respect for these rules; why does HE not respect this? He should be pointed out and banned for this! Respect? This is just the tip of the iceburg that HE does not respect! He has rules for the ones who profit HIM and rules for others! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Missed this part of guideline #26, did you?

" If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event."
Strangely enough, I always assumed we were here for pussy and bootyhole.
I just might! At least he is consistent!
Glad to see you back over here!
Even missed gacgac!?
The question is? When will Nuggie return? Before or after Whispers posts?
My money is after..... hahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie

Awe shucks--- never knew you cared.....

Gift cards are preferred over flowers though......
Awe shucks--- never knew you cared.....

Gift cards are preferred over flowers though...... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Won't let him give you a hummer?
Won't let him give you a hummer? Originally Posted by Precious_b
uhhmmmmm NO!
The question is? When will Nuggie return? Before or after Whispers posts? Originally Posted by winn dixie
With the new rules (or rather new enforcement of old rules), Whispers doesn't have the same motivation to post; If you haven't already noticed. He can't say the kind of things that led to most of Nuglet's responses.

It's all love in here now ❤️ ❤️
Won't let him give you a hummer? Originally Posted by Precious_b

I hear he's too toothy.....