Hall of Fame

Wanted to start a thread for the AMP hall of famers. Here are some I'd like to include to get things started:

1. Sophia at Smile - She had a killer body, attitude and amazing tits. Always dreamed of having a threesome with her and Holly

2. Nicole at Fan Spa - I think that was the name of the Spa, but she had an amazing body, loved to shove your dick between her tits and make you go crazy.

3. Penny at Jade - 10/10 in looks. 10/10 in service. Longest nips I've ever seen on a woman and one of the best experiences of my life was getting her to cum
  • Quark
  • 06-21-2019, 05:44 PM
Cherry at Rainbow
I miss Jessica
  • Ashi
  • 06-22-2019, 08:53 AM
+1 on Sophia, the Magic Girl.

Famous Cindy , The Hurricane, of Bali.

The SUEperstar of the Palace, previously at Smile as well, and still smiling.

Bunny, with her IOP like no one else.

Lisa, the one and only, ... that ACG !
Sue ...
+1 Cherry at rainbow and Jessica
+1 Nicole from Fan
Orange
Can’t forget Joy at Jade, gone but not forgotten
I liked Jackie from Fantasia.
  • Xan
  • 06-22-2019, 05:31 PM
+++ Cherry. That girl was from another planet
+1 on Original Penny. Add Coco from Jade also. Two of the hottest babes ever in the Dallas Amp scene. Had them both on the same day Am/PM. Amping has never been quite the same.
  • T-One
  • 06-22-2019, 08:56 PM
The original Cindy. Best ever.
Jessica from NYNY too
Holy Holly ! What an experience for a lifetime ! She is missed !
+1 Bunny (the one from Bali and NYNY) (I know there are others so wanted to be specific)

Popped my AMP cherry and set the bar too damn high
All the standouts for me have been mentioned except Kara. In the order I met them: Penny, Cherry, Cindy, Bunny, Kara, Jessica, Sophia, and Joy. Fortunately, I still get to see half of them from time to time.