Studios?

What is the purpose of a studio?
  • grail
  • 02-15-2022, 05:26 PM
stu·di·o
/ˈst(y)o͞odēˌō/

a room where an artist, photographer, sculptor, etc. works.
"mostly the painting is done in the studio, working from drawings"

stu·di·o
/ˈst(y)o͞odēˌō/

a room where an artist, photographer, sculptor, etc. works.
"mostly the painting is done in the studio, working from drawings"

Originally Posted by grail
LOL I'm so glad we have at least one comedian on this site.
It's a more dignified term.. Tell people you live in a Studio Apartment. If you say you live in an ''Efficiency'', they think you're a Bum.
ok cool, just troll me. that's cool. don't give me a fucking answer.
ok cool, just troll me. that's cool. don't give me a fucking answer. Originally Posted by Razernok
A studio is a place where there are multiple providers. An independant incall can be shared by providers as well. Amps housed several ladies at one time. Back in the day Blue had 12 girls and 7 rooms. The Hall way was busy!!

A Studio will have its own website as well, some with and some without pictures. You call the booker and then all the magic happens.
Dup
guy, not to come off as rude but read the studio reviews. your question kind of answers itself. unless you were looking for something else more specific.

ok cool, just troll me. that's cool. don't give me a fucking answer. Originally Posted by Razernok
guy, not to come off as rude but read the studio reviews. your question kind of answers itself. unless you were looking for something else more specific. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
Except I can't read them. If you looked at my profile you'll see that I have no premium.

I've looked at their sites but they give no info. they have a models page but no one is able to enter to see what is in there and no option to create an account (neither paid or free) in order to gain access to the models page. The sites give no info on what they are about.
Except I can't read them. If you looked at my profile you'll see that I have no premium. Originally Posted by Razernok
So in other words after twelve years here you've offered very little but expect much in return.

In any case it seems that your question has been answered. Good luck.
So in other words after twelve years here you've offered very little but expect much in return.

In any case it seems that your question has been answered. Good luck. Originally Posted by Brandofan
It really hasn't since I still don't know what Studios are.

I go to strip clubs but women never do anything beyond a dance.
A couple of more things that was left out of a studio is the fact that most of the ladies who work in studios have terrible TCB skills. That is why they rely on the studio to not only do the advertising for them, but also make their schedule and set the appointments.

As far as strip clubs go, either you have no game and the girls see you coming or you're going to the wrong clubs or both!
It really hasn't since I still don't know what Studios are.

I go to strip clubs but women never do anything beyond a dance. Originally Posted by Razernok
[Prick'ish response deleted] See Quark's answer below.

Cheers
  • Quark
  • 02-16-2022, 10:17 AM
I will try to offer a bit more comprehensive answer. A long time ago, asians mostly worked from AMPS. One place in a commercial area. Small rooms for play, at first with a shower table room that was shared. Newer places put in shower rooms for every play room. Then the world collapsed and almost all of the closed.

So they moved into apartments. One or two bedroom. They screened off part of the living area so there might be more providers working there than the number of bedrooms. Less visible than a strip mall location. Nicer places generally. Prices went up a little, then more, then more.

I do not remember when or why we started calling them Studios. You could call them agencies with only incall.

Hope that helps some.You will need to get screened to have access to all of the sites pages.
I do not remember when or why we started calling them Studios. Originally Posted by Quark
Weren’t they were originally branded as nude modeling studios back 40-50 years ago?