OH2 login issues

Anyone else been having issues the past couple of days?
Yepper
Yes usually when this happens it comes back up in a couple of hours but it never did yesterday... Craziness lol
Still down this morning
Becoming a regular thing.
Gotta feel for those providers who not only depend on the bulk of their business by advertising every day on there (not really), but also on the guys who contact them from there so they can charge those guys more donation for less service. The guys on OH2 have to go along with it or face banishment from OH2 when they say anything negative,but their truthful opinion, about a provider they had experienced.
Gotta feel for those providers who not only depend on the bulk of their business by advertising every day on there (not really), but also on the guys who contact them from there so they can charge those guys more donation for less service. The guys on OH2 have to go along with it or face banishment from OH2 when they say anything negative,but their truthful opinion, about a provider they had experienced. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
For chrissakes, what does this have to do with the site being down?
tinman----i agree with your commment---if wily e coyote does not like OH2, then he should just avoid it---some of us girls have met great guys on oh2
What's more amazing is the fact that folks don't see the other 13 threads on ECCIE asking if OH2 is down so they decide to start a 14th one. LOL
tinman----i agree with your commment---if wily e coyote does not like OH2, then he should just avoid it---some of us girls have met great guys on oh2 Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I agree with you Sherry. You do not see me starting threads on OH2, but you do see just about every time I post on a thread, my cyberstalker Tinman is posting underneath my post and talking about me because I posted. I know there is a GL violation for doing that, but he is the Tinman and amnestied from GL infractions.

Anyway, if this not being able to login to OH2 continues, then we will probably be seeing more starter threads about it. What starter post(s) are definitely coming will be when folks are able to log back in.
I agree with you Sherry. You do not see me starting threads on OH2, but you do see just about every time I post on a thread, my cyberstalker Tinman is posting underneath my post and talking about me because I posted. I know there is a GL violation for doing that, but he is the Tinman and amnestied from GL infractions.

Anyway, if this not being able to login to OH2 continues, then we will probably be seeing more starter threads about it. What starter post(s) are definitely coming will be when folks are able to log back in. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Fwiw, I just checked the last 25 posts you’ve made, and the one noted above is the first one I’ve acknowledged in at least that many, so your cyberstalking claim is ludicrous.
OH2 must still be having issues today because DallasBella and Sherry are over here today making posts and Sherry is sending pm's rebutting comments and asking if I'd like her to send me "new" pictures and copies of her reviews. I declined wanting any pictures, LOL, and then reminded her that she sent me numerous pm's before with reviews showing the ROS. I asked her what her mandle was or who is sharing them with her but same as last time she stops replying when asked.
For chrissakes, what does this have to do with the site being down? Originally Posted by TinMan
This!
It's time to panic. Lol
OH2 must still be having issues today because DallasBella and Sherry are over here today making posts and Sherry is sending pm's rebutting comments and asking if I'd like her to send me "new" pictures and copies of her reviews. I declined wanting any pictures, LOL, and then reminded her that she sent me numerous pm's before with reviews showing the ROS. I asked her what her mandle was or who is sharing them with her but same as last time she stops replying when asked. Originally Posted by ntxguy

So you’re trolling her too? Thanks for the info.