Big boy dark brandon showed up

Biden just punked lil trumpf .
Trumpf got slammed!
News conference huge success for Biden. He paddled trumpf and said no soup for you. Go to your room.

Bahahshahaha

Old fashioned wood shed moment.
Reporters left with oh shit. Dark brandon showed up.

Holy crap. Biden just silenced the critics. That was a shellacing of trumpf. No doubt schitzenpants has a huge load.
He never definitively agreed to a cognitive test. The calls for him to step down will continue until he does and as they should IMO.

Folks like me didn't tune in to watch and listen to him talk about NATO. I tuned in solely to observe his mental state and delivery. I was hardly impressed. If I was Trump, I would beg him to stay in the race.
I sure am glad he chose Trump as his VP. He actually said that.

He only made about 15 gaffes, and lost his train of thought so many times that his main vocabulary thought is… ……”oh well”.

Reports are Pelosi is meeting with Obama.

This is going to get good. Two powerful Democrat Factions going to war with each other.

And of course there is always Kamala. What to do with her? “Dr” Jill hates her guts. The Obama crowd thinks she’s a peasant.

And Trump wins.
Biden just punked lil trumpf .
Trumpf got slammed!
News conference huge success for Biden. He paddled trumpf and said no soup for you. Go to your room.

Bahahshahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Jill, you're trying to put lip stick on this pig and it just won't stick. Go put Joey to bed but don't forget the diapers.
Joe historically always has gaffes.
He was on point and attacked trumpf with reckless abandon. He was ruthless. Definitely a daaaaaamn moment. Grandslam for Joe.

About Joe's vp trump gaffe. Nothing burger.
But his response after presser was.

Ones a prosecuter the other a felon.
Classic Joe!
He was on point and attacked trumpf with reckless abandon. He was ruthless. Definitely a daaaaaamn moment. Grandslam for Joe. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are fucking deluded.
He was on point and attacked trumpf with reckless abandon. He was ruthless. Definitely a daaaaaamn moment. Grandslam for Joe. Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's because he's an illogical dope.He never makes sense. What's funny while even the elites of his own party are calling for him to step aside you're carrying a torch for that dumb fuck, lol.
Great presser. Joe was sharp , delivered his message and was presidential. God bless America
That's because he's an illogical dope.He never makes sense. What's funny while even the elites of his own party are calling for him to step aside you're carrying a torch for that dumb fuck, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They will all come home to Biden.
News sensationalism is pushing that narrative. Joe answered with common sense response. The actual few who are calling for that are doing so for their own gain. He understands this.
It's politics. Joe answered that several times patiently and was reality vs sensationalism in politics
They will all come home to Biden.
News sensationalism is pushing that narrative. Joe answered with common sense response. The actual few who are calling for that are doing so for their own gain. He understands this.
It's politics. Joe answered that several times patiently and was reality vs sensationalism in politics Originally Posted by winn dixie
He stayed awake, Great job Joe! All he talked about was NATO and Donald Trump and gaslighted the fuck out of every issue. He even calls Zelinsky Putin that's how sharp he is, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-xrqaq3zw
Great presser. Joe was sharp , delivered his message and was presidential. God bless America Originally Posted by winn dixie
Man, at this point, I really can't tell whether you are serious or just fucking around about Biden. Or maybe we just watched something different earlier.
He stayed awake, Great job Joe! All he talked about was NATO and Donald Trump and gaslighted the fuck out of every issue. He even calls Zelinsky Putin that's how sharp he is, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-xrqaq3zw Originally Posted by Levianon17
Well it was a presser after a Nato gathering. In which Ukraine and Russia were the big topics. Snick
Guess you missed the parts about China his good health and staying in the race.
Man, at this point, I really can't tell whether you are serious or just fucking around about Biden. Or maybe we just watched something different earlier. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
^^^^^^^^
Well it was a presser after a Nato gathering. In which Ukraine and Russia were the big topics. Snick
Guess you missed the parts about China his good health and staying in the race. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well first of all even with all the money and equipment we've been sending to Ukraine they are getting the ever living shit kicked out of them. Biden might stay in the race but he's not in good health. It's obvious that he has some sort of Neurological disorder. The Media is trying to marginalize it. Anybody with any observational skills can see that. Whatever Biden's affliction is It won't get better it just gets worse.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/O5m5--L31cI
... I, me-self, surely do agree with Winn that Biden was GRAND!

... And I'm GLAD Joe is staying in the race.

... "Oh - won't you STAAAAY - just a little bit longer?"
... Please, please, PLEASE - say that you will - SAY THAT YOU WILL!"

#### Salty