Reveal it

• anita
  • 10-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Reveal something you sexually like to do (or dream of doing) that other may find weird,nasty,crazy?
Reveal it, even if you may never do it lol.
If you start a thread like this shouldn't you reveal yours first?
  • Dad
  • 10-05-2010, 08:07 PM
If you start a thread like this shouldn't you reveal yours first? Originally Posted by Cousin Dupree
Well, it is not a thread!
  • anita
  • 10-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Lol, mine is simple. I have a rape fantaisy. Not the painful one. The one where I pretend to be asleep and it happens. Well, now your turn.
rubbing my penis head against a woman's stockings (thigh area, not that crepy feet shit) till I cum on them and watch it stain 'em.

A bonus would be for her to go out in public with the cum stains on her stockings.
Lol, mine is simple. I have a rape fantaisy. Not the painful one. The one where I pretend to be asleep and it happens. Well, now your turn. Originally Posted by anita
We might need to hook up.

This is also one of mine also. I've never "hate fucked" a chick before when me and my SO's fight it's just fights.

I want to one day literally feel like I'm punishing her with my dick and pelvis - sure beats (no pun) slapping the shit out of her
  • anita
  • 10-05-2010, 08:34 PM
We might need to hook up.

This is also one of mine also. I've never "hate fucked" a chick before when me and my SO's fight it's just fights.

I want to one day literally feel like I'm punishing her with my dick and pelvis - sure beats (no pun) slapping the shit out of her Originally Posted by coefficient
Lol we can realize it as long as it stays pain free. I classify it as weird because almost all women do not like it and here I am dreaming of it. If you are willing to play the dad and agree we won't tell to mum, I am in.
If that's way too weird I understand lol.
  • Dad
  • 10-05-2010, 08:40 PM
If you are willing to play the dad and agree we won't tell to mum, I am in. Originally Posted by anita
Hey, that is another "fantaisy"!
Gagging. Dosent have to include puked, I'd rather it not. But yea pretty much extreme Bj. My hands on the back of her head or by the hair and her not using her hands. Just me pounding her face.
Gosh I have a lot, lol! I woud to be asleep and awaken getting some daty. Another a MMF deal or being watched hehe. I also like to busy doing something and then a guy or lady sneak in and have their way with me thats all for now.
  • anita
  • 10-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Hey, that is another "fantaisy"! Originally Posted by Dad
Well it all happen at the same time in my dreams. But if you are laughing at my mistake when I wrote 'fantaisy' I know it is 'fantasy'.
  • Dad
  • 10-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Well it all happen at the same time in my dreams. But if you are laughing at my mistake when I wrote 'fantaisy' I know it is 'fantasy'. Originally Posted by anita
I was talking about your incest "fantaisy"!
  • anita
  • 10-05-2010, 10:24 PM
I was talking about your incest "fantaisy"! Originally Posted by Dad
Lol,not with my 'real' dad but with someone willing to play the dad...or the brother....or the buglar....and my favourite the mail man
You're not the only chick to have the rape fantasy. A lot of us do. Not the painful kind of course, but to be held down, forced, and taken. Maybe held by the throat for a second, panties ripped, called a bitch and a few other profanities. Ahh, it's actually a good fantasy to live out. Done the daddy/daughter roleplay also, very nice.

My next endeavour is to tie a Guy up and have my way with him. A little slapping here and there, some forced cunnilingus, no "buyer" requests at all.
  • anita
  • 10-05-2010, 10:40 PM
You're not the only chick to have the rape fantasy. A lot of us do. Not the painful kind of course, but to be held down, forced, and taken. Maybe held by the throat for a second, panties ripped, called a bitch and a few other profanities. Ahh, it's actually a good fantasy to live out. Done the daddy/daughter roleplay also, very nice.

My next endeavour is to tie a Guy up and have my way with him. A little slapping here and there, some forced cunnilingus, no "buyer" requests at all. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Oooh nice. Haven't done none of that...yet. What about the 2 daughters that are being taken by force by mum's abusive boyfriend?