Hotels with an early check in?

Hey everyone,
I have a friend with benefits who does not like our visits to the palace due to shady people hanging out in the parking lot. She has asked to start using regular hotels which I don't mind. The issue is our dates during lunch (11:15 - 1:00). Are there any normal hotels that have a check in option as early as 11:00? The other issue will be those types of hotels require a card for booking which leaves a paper trail. Worst case scenario I can get a new secret card that only sends me e-statements and has an option for local cash payments (local bank). I would still have to worry about major purchase credit checks though. What does everyone else do?

Thanks in advance.
You're probably going to have to get a card.
Google "day rate hotels" There are a few in the city.

Hotel Bella on 249 between BW and 45 will rent a room for the day, like 9a - 4p for about $40. You can reserve it online with a CC and pay cash when you get there but have the right amount or small bills. They don't seem to like breaking big bills. You can use it for only a couple of hours, like lunch time then check out or use it the entire time.
They also allow more than two to a room for a little extra but you have to get a double instead of a king.
Parking is discreet with a high fence all around and with a couple of fast food joints in front of it pulling in and out from 249 doesn't look like you're necessarily going into or out of the motel.

Not your typical Patel's. In fact the gals who work the front desk have always been white gals whenever I've been there. They've been cool, nice and don't ask questions. Thought about asking one or two if they'd like to join. It's been a few months so hopefully nothing has changed.
Thanks for the tip. I found dayuse.com which appears to cater to this need. Does anyone know of a place in Spring, Woodlands, or Conroe?
Thanks for the tip. I found dayuse.com which appears to cater to this need. Does anyone know of a place in Spring, Woodlands, or Conroe? Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
If you book through hotels.com you can request an early check-in.
Looks like its time maybe for a RV . Terry Vaughn has nice ones. Just joking! I recently met with a gentle man that would use his. It was really nice on the inside.
  • nile
  • 02-08-2019, 07:23 PM
If the room is available most hotels will let you check in even before 11am.
Call and ask.
If the room is available most hotels will let you check in even before 11am.
Call and ask. Originally Posted by nile
This is true. I travel for a living and I stay at the major franchises (Hilton,
Marriott, Holiday Inn). I usually arrive at my hotels before 10am. I will call the night before to check availability then once again in the morning to confirm.
@Chuck Norris- If you have standing at any of the major chains..Hilton, Marriott, or IHG..They will let you check in as early as 10:00 am. I travel over 275 days a year. I have flights where I arrive earlier than the 3:00 check in time. I have checked in many times as early as 10:00 am.