I need an attorney or legal advice on deeds, power of attorney, title transfers etc

I need some guidance on how to handle all this legal stuff for dying relative. Only child & very overwhelmed by all of this legal stuff. See sig line for details or pm, but would rather discuss via phone or email.

Thanks in advance!
Don't say dying or sound desperate. Avoid big ads there also change to much and will milk you. Having a W-2 job just seem better there love to Fuck people who hobby, justia a good list. Ask for a contract first. Some don't charge less than $Xk for any thing.
You need an estate planning attorney. I assume you need an attorney who specializes in probate? Or are you looking to have a trust written?

Do you have any professional connections outside of the hobby. If so ask them. I.e a banker, investment advisor? Be wary of recommendations from Friends especially if they have never been threw the process.
Thanks. Getting a lot of help & resources from hospice.
Thanks. Getting a lot of help & resources from hospice. Originally Posted by Madeline Swan
That good, sadly it probably won't be long though I hope it is don't like people dieing.