Name: A******
Phone: Confidential
Email Address: N.A.
URL (Profile or Bio Page): N.A.
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Strip District Strip Club
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Yes - it can happen!!! After exchanging numbers during a couch dance, she called me and visited me. DFK, Mish, Doggie, COB.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short Blond Hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute ass and smallish tits but sensitive nipples. Fabulous hip movement. Tats and piercings.
Recommendation: Yes
I can't read the ROS but sounds like a great time!!
nice review, thanks and congrats

Originally Posted by luv2sixtynine69
nice review, thanks and congrats

Originally Posted by berryberry
Yes I know the "extras" did not occur AT the strip club, but they started there! It's a true story and you posted it, with lots of "likes" from others, so clearly it helps your website. Therefore I respectfully request reconsideration for premium status because if I had posted under Encounters, I'm sure it would have qualified. Thank you.
Yes I know the "extras" did not occur AT the strip club, but they started there! It's a true story and you posted it, with lots of "likes" from others, so clearly it helps your website. Therefore I respectfully request reconsideration for premium status because if I had posted under Encounters, I'm sure it would have qualified. Thank you. Originally Posted by StudMuffinPA
Great read and all, but doesn't really give us any specific information to help others. I think maybe if you just included the name of the initial strip club you met her at, it would have qualified.