IN NEED OF CLARIFICATION. 🥴🤯

I would love if someone can clarify this for me please and I hope I'm posting in the correct forum... Lately, I have had many guys tell me they have read my reviews and got my contact info from here. If I'm told this then, naturally, I ask for their handle and/or for them to send me a PM, which i use any activity here as part of my screening process. I always get thrown off when they tell me they don't have have one they just look and don't post.

Is this possible for the general public to see reviews and see our contact info WITHOUT registering and creating a handle? I don't know the process for the gents and would just like to know if these guys are full of it or if you really can navigate around Eccie and see everything without registering.

It has always raised a red flag when I'm told they found me here but have no handle. It just seems that they're hiding something since they claim they can see everything on the site (including my showcase and all the info back when they were up) without having to create a handle or registering...

This is in reference to the general membership, not premier membership.

Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone who took the time from their day to educate me on this. It's much appreciated.
STAY SAFE!

Lisa Gayle
405-259-7223
Lisaonedoseandyouraddicted@pro tonmail.com
I don't think they can get that information, BUT even if they can, and did.. do not EVER see a guy who says he has a handle here, OR says he captured the information he needed off this site, UNLESS they send a PM.. PERIOD.

if by chance the guys did find your info (I seriously doubt they did), they can sign up for an account here, and pm.. if they aren't willing to do that, fuck them.
I think you could browse Showcases and the old weekly / weekend ads without being signed in. You obviously couldn’t see the ROS. But I’m pretty sure a ladies email, phone # if she listed it and websites could be viewed from the old Showcase.
I would love if someone can clarify this for me please and I hope I'm posting in the correct forum... Lately, I have had many guys tell me they have read my reviews and got my contact info from here. If I'm told this then, naturally, I ask for their handle and/or for them to send me a PM, which i use any activity here as part of my screening process. I always get thrown off when they tell me they don't have have one they just look and don't post.

Is this possible for the general public to see reviews and see our contact info WITHOUT registering and creating a handle? I don't know the process for the gents and would just like to know if these guys are full of it or if you really can navigate around Eccie and see everything without registering.

It has always raised a red flag when I'm told they found me here but have no handle. It just seems that they're hiding something since they claim they can see everything on the site (including my showcase and all the info back when they were up) without having to create a handle or registering...

This is in reference to the general membership, not premier membership.

Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone who took the time from their day to educate me on this. It's much appreciated.
STAY SAFE!

Lisa Gayle
405-259-7223
Lisaonedoseandyouraddicted@pro tonmail.com
p411- P209053
Eccie- LisaGayle
Instagram- LisaGayle35
Twitter- LovingLisaXOXO Originally Posted by Lisagayle
Yes you can lurk without logging in or being a registered member. Although the Bio pages are gone, if you put your name into Google with the word eccie, your reviews will pull up with your phone number (I just googled you). Although you need to be a registered member as of this month to see signature lines, etc., it wasn't always like that. Before this month, anyone could see your showcase and review without being a member, just not the ROS. It's called Lurking.

Just because someone has a registered account with some reviews, does not mean anything as far as screening goes. Unfortunately , the hobby has changed too much for that to be the only means of screening, along with a reference check. And before anyone gets their boxers in a wad, I'm speaking for myself
Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!
Yep, just GOOGLE your phone number.
I don't think they can get that information, BUT even if they can, and did.. do not EVER see a guy who says he has a handle here, OR says he captured the information he needed off this site, UNLESS they send a PM.. PERIOD.

if by chance the guys did find your info (I seriously doubt they did), they can sign up for an account here, and pm.. if they aren't willing to do that, fuck them. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
shut the fuck up tranny and fuck you
Thank you very much for the responses. Well other than the one above this... No clue what that's about. But yes I screen and verify like a mother! I just wanted to know so I cld weed out bullshitters quicker. If I catch someone lying or bullshitting me with any info they are instantly out. I thank you guys so much!! Stay safe!