Provider Preferences

I noticed there are two very different kinds of guys who engage providers. You have the ones who book, and the ones who want spontaneous visits.

Which one are you, and why do you have your preference.
I am a pre-planner and always on time! I usually make contact with a provider a day or two in advance, the morning of, and have a set time for our appointment.
I like to prebook, sometimes well in advance depending on the planned activities. I also tend to have a plan B in case plan A decides to cancel or no show at the last minute.
I have to pre book, sometimes weeks in advance. I travel for my job. That's when I take part in these activities. I don't take part anywhere near home!
I too am a pre-planner. There is not much activity in my neck of the woods and have to rely on providers that are willing to travel just for an individual visit.
Love the prebooking guys!
I prebook usually a week ahead but if it is someone on tour I will book several weeks ahead. So it bugs me when someone post a schedule the same day.
I noticed there are two very different kinds of guys who engage providers. You have the ones who book, and the ones who want spontaneous visits.

Which one are you, and why do you have your preference. Originally Posted by badgrrlbrenda
Not just for the guy who has middle leg that bang him in head but the provider with rent, food, and dipers, doo.
So most so like to postpone the transaction.
Scrolling boards help with this way of thinking.
I tend to book in advance.

The primary reason is screening.

The paraeters of my life pretty much require that I book a session with an Indipendent Provider in advance . . .a week or several days. The primary reason is screening.

This allows me to arrange for a block of time-away, UTR or foo-the-grid and to arrange for transportation as I do not drive. Booking in adfvance also allows for some grooming and so on.
I book in advance, usually days or weeks. I do it because I want an experience, not I'm horny & need to get off.
Prebook only. And, a couple weeks in advance as I have an extremely cluttered civie schedule. In addition, I prefer long dates. There's a few gals that do understand that and they've become long term friends
The QUALITY and understanding of Eccie folks. ��������
I prefer bookings but I sometimes enjoy spontaneous visits from couples.
I tend to book in advance.

The primary reason is screening.

The paraeters of my life pretty much require that I book a session with an Indipendent Provider in advance . . .a week or several days. The primary reason is screening.

This allows me to arrange for a block of time-away, UTR or foo-the-grid and to arrange for transportation as I do not drive. Booking in adfvance also allows for some grooming and so on. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You sound like the best time. ��
I generally have to plan ahead. I have a lot of events that I must plan around to avoid conflicts.

It can not be during planting, or harvesting, or livestock birthing, maple tapping, or when anyone needs to be butchered.

Yesterday we hosted a community event at my home, 'apple picking & cider pressing with a potluck to follow, everyone who volunteers gets a gallon of fresh raw cider free. Any cider left on-premises will be fermented and served during future meetings.'

My ATF spent the day yesterday at my home, helping us to host that event. We planned on that a month in advance.

Then this afternoon, I called her and asked to meet in 30-minutes. She and I met for 2 hours. So that was spontaneous on my initiative.