Erotic Monkey

Anyone pay for this review site? Is there anyway to get free access for writing reviews, like on eccie?
Answered my own question: answer is yes.
I am on there..I cant get any dcent references from guys on there
I used to pay for it, but have dropped my membership because the “inventory” keeps getting smaller.
Seems like a legitimate site, but a lot of the girls in my area look flaky.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Anyone who knows my history, knows I have an addiction to generously available pussy!!

From experience, I know Erotic Monkey posts reliable, devastating reviews of worthless (but good lookin) girls in the PNW!
Seems like a legitimate site, but a lot of the girls in my area look flaky. Originally Posted by agentman09
Anyone who knows my history, knows I have an addiction to generously available pussy!!

From experience, I know Erotic Monkey posts reliable, devastating reviews of worthless (but good lookin) girls in the PNW! Originally Posted by MrGiz
The site steals ads from other places, to the tune of you can sometimes see the watermarks from said sites on the photos.

I was able to get my stolen info(from TER) removed a few years ago and informed them that the "reviews" were stolen(from eccie) or fake as I had never seen the one KNOWN gent.

A lot of the reviews are actually fake and those girls will not confirm as most of the time it is a glowing review.

Your best bet is to cross reference with here and other sites that offer similar information. EM is definitely a gentleman beware.
It was mostly a scraper site, stealing info from other places and fake profiles. It's been more useful with the sites disappearing and some active membership, but the base function hasn't really changed.
Erotic Monkey always been sktechy. I have a review there and reach out to fella who wrote it. Couldnt remember me or tell me no details .
It was mostly a scraper site, stealing info from other places and fake profiles. It's been more useful with the sites disappearing and some active membership, but the base function hasn't really changed. Originally Posted by FireKitten
A few years ago, I posted a review for an ECCIE lady (favorable) which someway ended up on this site. A friend of the lady contacted her about the review on EM, and she contacted me. She was upset as she understood it was a sub-par site. Scrapper site indeed! That's why they call it a'monkey' site.
I use it for California only, and the Bay Area specifically. It seems somewhat reliable for me in that respect. Research only. I don’t review on it.
I am on there..I cant get any dcent references from guys on there Originally Posted by DallasRain
Do you mean that the gentleman won’t give screening info, or that the ladies on there won’t respond to reference checks ? I didn’t know until today that in order for the gentleman to even see a review on there, that they have to pay. I’m a member on there also. I find that many men contact me and ask where they can find the reviews... so... other than the “rest of the story” I’ve copied my reviews from here and other sites, and will just forward those to them. I know that I can see my reviews on Erotic monkey. I can see the WHOLE review... and it’s pretty detailed... if not exaggerated! Things in our little “hobby” are definitely changing. I also use PRIVATE DELIGHTS. It hasn’t really caught on in Springfield, so I don’t have any reviews on there YET. But it states that EVERY provider on there has been verified. No verification, no ad. So, you’ll find verified providers, reviews, also they tout themselves as a screening website. With all that being said, I don’t know how it works for the gentleman. (If they have to pay)
The gents say they have no references

Btw.miss b.. Pm me and tell me how i can see my reviews there. Like you do
I had all my info removed from EM as they copy it from either TER or Eccie.