Guys what is the bloody deal? This is Not dating site

As a Mod, I review the photos for the image galley. That does include guys photos.
Posting your penis, yourself, yourself with no shirt or nude, posting your driver license, posting your company info or business card is what I am rejecting.

I don't think you want your family and friends to know about this hobby. You can be outed and/or blackmail.
You must have a good microscope to see all his penis pictures
I just want to say, this is great. This, brings a smile to my face. Hands down!

But, question, are guys not allowed to use their personal picture as a avatar? RetiredSub uses his real face as his avatar.

I can understand maybe some guys not understanding that EVERYONE on the site, even visitors who aren't members, are going to see it, but at the same time, if there is a warning stating all this BEFORE they click the upload button, then they should be able to have their face as their avatar.

I can't say the same for a drivers licence... That's umm... That would not be good!
A wise man once said:

Stupis is as stupid does . . . .
I have never, ever, in my life taken a photo of my penis. I think they look disgusting.

I have never had a photo of my penis, and if I did have such a photo I would never share such a thing.

On the other hand, I find the female body very attractive.
Well said Submariner! I feel the same way.
As a Mod, I review the photos for the image galley. That does include guys photos.
Posting your penis, yourself, yourself with no shirt or nude, posting your driver license, posting your company info or business card is what I am rejecting.

I don't think you want your family and friends to know about this hobby. You can be outed and/or blackmail. Originally Posted by Tex9401
Maybe you get a feeling for what it's like to be a female receiving inquiries from some of these gentlemen and some of the ridiculous stuff we get.

I don't think you want your family and friends to know about this hobby. You can be outed and/or blackmail. Originally Posted by Tex9401

did it occur to you that they may be testing how far they can get away with the pics? lol!

btw, I don't post or email my penis pics. (don't have one.)
only do it when a lady asks for it. lol!
My first street provider I got with me and her was cover in blood from losing the street fight. So maybe the blood from storming light that. Or a from a bloody rag she left under you bed.
did it occur to you that they may be testing how far they can get away with the pics? lol!

btw, I don't post or email my penis pics. (don't have one.)
only do it when a lady asks for it. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not very far, The mods have approve all photos. There has been talk of issuing points or bans on photos submitted like that because of the guidelines.
A wise man once said:

Stupis is as stupid does . . . . Originally Posted by ICU 812

LMAO