Visiting Hong Kong Tj for the first time in a week!

• Batsy
  • 11-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Pretty excited finally going to go see if this place lives up to the hype. Visiting just Monday and Tuesday for the 80% off deal. Nov 11-13. If anybody will be down there and wants to link up let me know!
Hi, why is it street hookers charge $30 and clubs girls charge $100? Where the 200 pesos I hear about??
  • Batsy
  • 11-03-2019, 03:09 AM
I’m not sure. I just know I’m not going to risk it with street girls. I’ll stick to the bad bitches inside the club.
Street hookers charge $30 because you ask them in English "How much?" and accept a $30 offer. If you tell them "Dosientos pesos para servicio basico?" ("200 pesos for basic service?") you'll do a lot better. Some will say no, but you'll find a few who will. Note that you'll pay 50-100p more for the hotel, and basic service is pants down one position for 15 minutes. You can get more for 300-500 pesos, which is still under $30. Just gotta be able to speak some Spanish and negotiate in pesos.

Why do bar girls charge more? Because they can. Note that even for Hong Kong, the rate should be more like $80, and for other bars you can still get $60. And that's for 30 minutes of full nude complete service, possibly even BBBJ. For a street girl, it's extra to get her to take her clothes off, it's extra for multiple positions, it's extra for more time, and it's unlikely that you'll be able to get BBBJ at all. Street girls are still generally cheaper -- especially if you pay in pesos -- but if you are comparing service to service paying in dollars, it's not as far off as you suggest.